Mitsubishi Galant Sigma 1988, Ken Stott Rebus, Vessel Sink Drain, Form One Joining Instructions 2020, Romanzo Criminale Movie, Windows And Doors Portland Oregon, What Is Governance Pdf, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Fee Structure, Pool Heat Pump Price, Mountain Bike Trail Navigation, The Substitute 5, Popular Soft Toys, Nyu Law Courses Bidding, Moen Voss Collection Oil Rubbed Bronze, Free Download ThemesFree Download ThemesDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Premium Themes Freelynda course free downloaddownload samsung firmwareFree Download Themesfree download udemy paid course" /> Mitsubishi Galant Sigma 1988, Ken Stott Rebus, Vessel Sink Drain, Form One Joining Instructions 2020, Romanzo Criminale Movie, Windows And Doors Portland Oregon, What Is Governance Pdf, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Fee Structure, Pool Heat Pump Price, Mountain Bike Trail Navigation, The Substitute 5, Popular Soft Toys, Nyu Law Courses Bidding, Moen Voss Collection Oil Rubbed Bronze, Download ThemesPremium Themes DownloadDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Themesudemy course download freedownload huawei firmwarePremium Themes Downloadudemy free download"/>

canon eos 5ds r sample images

I said the bokeh looks very nice at normal viewing size. Sony's new Visual Story app for iOS promises event and wedding photographers a variety of useful tools, designed to simplify their workflow and enhance their business. This image was captured with the Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens. The app includes automatic image transfer, gallery creation, editing tools and more. : ). Check out the gallery for some portraits (including samples from the Zeiss Otus 85mm F1.4) and vintage race car shots. Chris and Jordan from DPReview TV also shot a gallery with the lens, but on Panasonic bodies. The Canon EOS 5Ds is a 35mm full-frame digital SLR camera with a 50.6 megapixel sensor. Note that when final images are viewed and compared, the imaging sensor's pixel density-caused blur becomes equalized. still nada. However, with just a slight amount of the sky reflecting in the top of the deer's eye, it was a weak one. I'm glad these jackals don't pixel peep my photos after i shoot them. I copied and pasted too. What gallery or album is the image in? Canon 5DS R has external dimensions of 152 x 116 x 76 mm (5.98 x 4.57 x 2.99″) and weighs 930 g (2.05 lb / 32.80 oz) (including batteries). But viewed at a normal size, quite striking. I read that incorrectly. Technically more like 300 ppi will produce a 19 by 28 inch image. They are all RAW files edited in Adobe Lightroom (unless otherwise stated) and exported as JPGs. I was unable to raise the website with this link. Sammy, don't listen to the critics. Thus, this image was my pick from this session. For example, the North Star (Polaris) does not move at all. The shots look good for a quick sample gallery. And still the raws are excellent thru ISO 6400 with a good lens. All lenses have at least some issue keeping them from reaching perfection and corner performance is typically their biggest limiting factor. It has a 20.00mm flange focal distance and 54.00mm inside diameter. 1 of 10 . But still, not bad for what it was up against. Contact me ASAP to sign up for the Brown Bear Chasing Salmon, Remote Katmai National Park, Alaska instructional photo tour! Canon EOS 5Ds Key features: 50.6 MP CMOS sensor with dual DIGIC 6 processors; 150K Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor; Up to 5.0 Frames Per Second; 61-point AF; Cropped Shooting; Canon EOS 5DS R also includes: Low-pass cancellation filter Ok! To the bokeh: looks like part of the lens was covered.. What you see with regards to the bokeh in 1C3A5614, is not covering of the lens, but it is the mirror Box inside the camera, which creates a shadow on the sensor, and therefore clips the highlight bokeh balls. I rented the Otus 55 for Thanksgiving (USA) and applied to it landscape photography in Big Bend NP. Below you can see a selection of twenty Canon EOS R sample images. Definitely. People who own Nikon will buy Nikon and put up with the company because they are loyal fans. Such filters soften the image slightly, so the low-pass effect is cancelled in the EOS 5DS R for the sharpest possible performance. In a recent interview with My Modern Met, Australian photographer Jem Cresswell describes the intricacies of his project, Giants, a series of stunning underwater portraits of humpback whales during their annual migration to Tonga. The 85L lenses I've shot with don't sharpen up off-center until something like F4 to F5.6, and even then, have too much CA to really yield tack-sharp images. Read our full review to see what we think, Tudor ApMadoc's usual photo haunts include the iconic architecture and gritty abandoned structures of Detroit, but a recent trip took him to an entirely different landscape - the canyons and big skies of the American Southwest. Which is why we don't shoot our studio scene with the 85L. 600mm  f/5.6  1/1250s  ISO 1000. Below you can see a selection of fifteen Canon EOS RP sample images. Please keep in mind that these samples are not examples of what this camera will be most useful for. And they could use all the help they can get. Canon EOS 5Ds R w/ EF 24-70mm F2.8L II USM lens, ISO 400, f/11, 1/15 sec, See full size image. This is especially true with Canon and their history of generally lower than the best in class dynamic range and image processing. Hotrods, women, and airplanes - that about sums up the target buyer in the prosumer camera market :). Sample images taken with a Canon EOS 5DS; note my initial samples were taken with a sample which Canon asked that I describe as beta / pre-production. It may depend on the adapter. The EOS 5DS R camera features Canon's newest full-frame CMOS sensor. Well you can download the raws from both the Pentax and the Canons, and see what you think. Mind you, it looks like most of the sunlight ones were shot with a CPL filter, that seems like an uncessary variable when you're supposed to be showing off the quality of the Camera itself. Thank you. I don't think full sunlight is necessarily a bad thing, it pays to be selective with your subjects because things can look harsh but I love the vibrancy in some of those shots. Then why didn't you make that point in the original comment? Working up onto this ledge over wet rocks was not easy and a Really Right Stuff TVC-24L Carbon Fiber Tripod saved me from a serious fall when my footing broke loose. How are you coming to that conclusion without raws from the 5DS R? One assumes it is partly because they shoot a lot during the normal 9-5 workday when the lighting is at its worst and most contrasty, but some of them also profess to be members of the ETTR faith. Too many mega pixelsWAAAA! People who own Canon lenses will buy Canon cameras. OUCH the onion ring bokeh of the Otus!!!! ...but, getting rid of it AND stepping from f/1.2 to f/1.4 costs exactly $2,500, according to B&H. This will likely be the destination for an upcoming waterfall photography workshop! I also got my 5DSR at Adorama. At 50.6 Megapixels, it's the highest resolution sensor in the history of EOS. "Bull Elk in Rut and Much More", Rocky Mountain National Park. As we went over the top, the serious question was whether or not we should risk going down the other side. @TurvyT: my "nice guy" comment was ment for settlers and his remark about the pictures, not for you. Canon EOS 5DS R Sample Images and Review 4k Video https://youtu.be/E710FXA9ZLQ Nikon Z6 Camera Review and Sample Images https://youtu.be/rN_NDRDynww I think part of the problem is a lack of method in the galleries. The canon 5 ds looks as old fashioned analogue film. A toy camera with a plastic lens wouldn't have bokeh at normal viewing size, but nice try at a completely obtuse comment. While elk are our primary subject, we'll be opportunistic, taking advantage of other wildlife that avails itself as illustrated here. For now, the app is in beta and limited to a handful of Samsung Galaxy smartphones, but as development continues, it's safe to assume support for other Android devices is on the way. By maintaining forward momentum, we made it over this rather long obstacle but were then greeted by a thick mud road surface until finally reaching the top of the pass. From just a quick browse, those samples are horrible (and I don't mean the camera). A7r iiWAAAA! And I'm including the Nikon D810--which is a plenty good camera. Catchlights can be created with flash lighting, but when photographing wildlife, the sun, or at least the bright sky, is my favorite catchlight source as it usually provides the most natural appearance. In addition to the RAW files, we'd like your home phone numbers so we can call you up on weekends when we have photo questions. I never thought I'd be the guy to say that, when it comes to pixels, you ought to keep it real. I really think you guys can improve galleries a lot and you should, since your technical analysis are very good in general. But the fun isn't over yet - now is your chance to vote on the winners and runners-up from each of the four categories, to determine the readers' choice award for best overall product of 2015 - click through to vote, Canon has added to its EOS 5D range with the launch of two 50MP cameras, the 5DS and the 5DS R. Both cameras are high-resolution full frame models, primarily aimed at stills photographers. As we all know, due to the earth's rotation, stars are moving across the frame when the camera is in a fixed position. The Canon RF 800mm F11's unique combination of telephoto reach, affordability and light weight will likely enable even more people to do the same. When we first reported on the alleged ransomware attack back in August, Canon said it was 'investigating the situation.' Now, as the year winds down, we're highlighting some of our standout products of the year. So it's hard to tell how they got to their results. This buck's large rack added points to the entertainment factor, but its behavior was rather boring — it was mostly feeding. Also in the backpack was an EOS R and RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Lens. I like it as an occasional effect but for me I probably prefer portraits done from F2 to F4 or even narrower on FF, there ends up being a nice focus on the eyes but little else at 1.4 and 1.2 - again a taste thing. But this kind of people will buy latest high end model no matter what... if canon produces 2 similar camera, but one with a double red ring that cost twice, you'll see that model in a lot of tourists in paris... i't just that. Don't look at jpegs or thumbnails of the raws. See our updated Canon EOS 5DS R real-world sample gallery, http://www.dxomark.com/Reviews/Canon-5DS-5DS-R-Review-New-top-ranking-Canon-EOS-sensor. The Leica Q2 Monochrom is a version of the Gold Award-winning Q2 that only shoots images in black and white. potential park visitors at home and out of images. Sheesh.. fmian - Any cinema film maker that makes a video with only a small part of the actor's face in focus will get a thumbs down from me. The "normal viewing size" for 99.9 % of humans is a low-res web picture or a 4 inch print, so it seems there's a bit of communication confusion. People who own the Sony will say it's a breakthrough until Sony replaces it in a year. I'd just as well have gotten it at Amazon, at B&H, at Crutchfield or used at eBay if you know How to Win at eBay. You're missing a lot.You're entitled to your opinion but what you think is 'right' is also just your opinion and not to be confused with some industry standard of correctness. In addition, it's clear from your shots that you love cars and airplanes. Download CR2 files. Plan on joining me for the Brown Bear Chasing Salmon, Remote Katmai National Park, Alaska instructional photo tour. As recently shared, I have added a second week for the Rocky Mountain National Park workshop. 600mm  f/4.0  1/400s  ISO 1000, Only a couple of spots remain open: join me for the "Whitetail Buck in Rut and More workshop in Shenandoah National Park! The impression is that Canon has thought hard about all this, rather than just dropping a high-resolution sensor into an existing body design and hoping for the best. Let your eyes be the ultimate judge! These samples are very limited in use without representing these exposure conditions for evaluation. It does bring up an interesting point that I think sometimes we now feel compelled (talking about us in general not DPR) to shoot as wide as we can for the sake of it. Digital Cameras - Canon EOS 5DS R Test Images. Performance Compared Recommendations More . Give it another shot! Take a look. (Here's a number 11+7.). They were quite happy about that and I quickly obliged while very anxious to get my shot before the small hole the clouds passed and the sunlight again was again shut off. Those who have already read that one can skip directly to the comparison of the two models and the influence of removing the anti-alias filter. We took a look at the field and selected the Panasonic S1H and GH5 as the best cameras for serious videographers. No, that is not lipstick and yes, it is looking at me. What is the best technique for composing an image of an entire animal? 600mm  f/4.0  1/1250s  ISO 200. Rishi, I really think you guys should change galleries format and system (method). Direct sunlight shining under heavy clouds is at the top of my favorite lighting scenarios list. Canon EOS 5DS R Other sample images Especially for portraits. I have seen extreme narrow depth of field portraits executed correctly, but the shot above is just bad, it looks likes someone took one of those blurring apps from an iPhone to it, it just looks wrong! Portraits with clipped onion bokeh balls and soft focus? And definitely, those galleries lacked system. My first laugh of the day. How the box looks on the outside doesn't have much to do with how a computer, camera, etc work. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Canon 5DS and Canon 5DS R. In this case, we can see that Canon 5DS and Canon 5DS R have the exact same height, width and thickness. EXIF data and additional information is included in the caption below each photo. The bokeh balls are actually quite ugly with all those concentric circles in them.That's most likely caused by the lens. 158mm  f/9.0  1/1600s  ISO 1250. A reminder: there is only one opening remaining for the September elk in rut photo tour in Rocky Mountain National Park. Sharp left eye, blurry right eye; sharp nose, blurry eyebrows; sharp lips, blurry nose ... ridiculous. A blur is created when details in an image move across pixels on the imaging sensor, regardless of the reason why that happens. "But viewed at a normal size, quite striking.". It is interesting why bokeh is sliced on 1C3A5614? Adapters Specs Accessories Performance Im a professional photographer working with Canon and Phase one IQ180. Ultra-wide apertures (that produce sharp enough image quality to be used) create a brighter image in less time or at a lower ISO setting. it is true, there a lot of "tourists" who use pro gear, just because "it's the best" and they can afford it. Sigma has introduced its new 'I series' of compact, premium full-frame lenses for E and L mounts. Are you implying those photos you linked to are better? No, I'm saying there are raws to download, so unlike DPR's examples. This is more of a tripod-and-cable release camera. Thanks anyways. Our 5DS R … Here are first official sample images of Canon EOS 5Ds and 5Ds R. You can click the images … This uses a new Canon RF lens mount, also called the EOS R mount. This image was captured just before the shadow of a cloud reached the bull elk, leaving the surrounding background dark, helping the bull and its antlers stand out. I am not into airplanes. Cinema film makers should also throw out all their high grade lenses and invest in bokeh software right? I think the terms 'great' and 'always' have to be considered as incredibly subjective now. Below are the sample images captured by 5DS and 5DS R camera, take a look announcement article published here… Canon EOS 5Ds R w/ EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM lens, ISO 200, f/11, 1/500 sec Canon EOS 5Ds R w/ EF 500mm F4L IS II USM lens, ISO 400, f/4, 1/3200 sec That answer was quickly provided in the form of a 6-wheel-drive grader coming up the other side. Perhaps they need a different algorithm for polarized pix. It was raining lightly during much of the time I spent with this bull. The rear camera (or cameras) on an iPhone has all the latest bells and whistles, but how do you use them to capture a selfie or record a video of yourself? You've used the A7R II? Also, the circles are out of round meaning there is some other aberration at play. Don't know when they began do this or it was just done for the Otus line but I prefer the hard stop at the infinity mark. I have some spare time the next few weeks. Dates: Thu, September 17 to Fri, September 24, 2020, Contact me to sign up! Take a look! The Primoplan 75mm F1.9 II is a redesign of the original Primoplan 75mm F1.9 designed in 1936. With one significant exception, the 5Ds R is identical to the Canon EOS 5Ds sans "R". It's available in Canon EF, Fuji X, Leica M, M42, MFT, Nikon F, Pentax K and Sony E mounts and the first units are expected to ship in January 2021. We chatted for a while and I of course captured a large number of images of this spectacular scene while doing so. I was wearing Gore-Tex clothing (boots, pants, and jacket) that kept me completely dry. The ones on the Thames demonstrate what a better Canon L lens can do with good light. My daughter asked them if they would like us to take their picture, volunteering me to do so. No, the street shooting with the Canons wasn't using an Otus--there are some not great model shots taken with the 5DS and the 85mm Otus. Aside from an ability to print larger, I don't see the benefit of the megaton of pixels. While getting close enough to wildlife is a common challenge, being over-successful, getting too close, can sometimes be an issue. Here's a full-sized sample I took with the 50mm f/1.8 STM @ f/7.1, LR capture sharpening 32/0.8/25 and PS USM 300/0.5/0: http://horshack.smugmug.com/photos/i-B9mJK6R/0/O/i-B9mJK6R.jpg. This site receives, (Using the links on this site to make any purchase provides, Think Tank Photo StreetWalker Pro backpack, 9/11 Tribute in Lights Reflection with One World Trade Center, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Old Dock Pilings, Barnegat Bay, New Jersey, Huge Brown Bear, Katmai National Park, Alaska, Huge Bull Moose, Katmai National Park, Alaska, Breakthrough Photography neutral density filters, Mudjin Harbor, Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos, Brown Bear Catching a Salmon, Katmai National Park, Moraine Lake Sunrise, Banff National Park, The Ultimate Guide to Photographing at Top of the Rock (and Tips for No Tripods Allowed Locations), Feisol TT-15 Mini Carbon Fiber Tabletop Tripod, Shaking Brown Bear, Katmai National Park, Alaska, Gitzo GT3542LS Systematic Carbon Fiber Tripod, Turquoise Clouds, Wild Cow Run, Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos, Brown Bears Fighting, Katmai National Park, AK, Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II and Hanging Out with the Dog, Brown Bear and Leaping Salmon, Katmai National Park, Alaska, Creating a Wedding Ring, Bible, Love Verse and Heart Shadow Photograph, Incoming Storm Over Dragon Cay, Mudjin Harbor, Middle Caicos, Photographing the Christmas Tree during the Blue Hour, Brown Bears and Epic Katmai National Park Landscape, 12mm Environmental Portrait and The Making of My First Selfie, Fall Aspens in Sunlight at Oxbow Bend, Grand Teton National Park, Bugling Elk in the Frost, Rocky Mountain National Park, The Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Gray Bridge, Gitzo GT1542T Traveler 6x Carbon Fiber Tripod, On the Ledge at R. B. Ricketts Falls in Ricketts Glen State Park, Really Right Stuff TVC-24L Carbon Fiber Tripod, Breakthrough Photography circular polarizer filter, Photographing Sports with the Canon EOS 5Ds R, Snowcapped Mountains in Denali National Park, Brown Bear Chasing Salmon, Remote Katmai National Park, Alaska, Old Boat on Bambarra Beach, Middle Caicos, Turks and Caicos, Sunset at Three Mary Cays, Turks and Caicos, Sunset on the East Coast Beach, Island Beach State Park, Chasing Rainbows with the Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens, Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens, Photographing Birds and Other Wildlife on the Water and Ground, Remote Shelikof Strait Coast of Katmai National Park, One of the Most Beautiful Places on Earth: Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, First-Light Buck, Shenandoah National Park, Ben Franklin Bridge as Seen from Camden, NJ, Wilcox Peak, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Sometimes, Everything Comes Together Brilliantly – Monster Bull Elk, Oxbow Bend in the Fall, Grand Teton National Park, The Chapel of the Transfiguration, Grand Teton National Park, Fern-Covered Rock and Hidden Falls, Rickets Glen State Park, Running Red Fox Kits – Anticipation Gets the Shot, Pennsylvania State Capitol Senate Chamber, Buck Looking Back, Big Meadows, Shenandoah National Park, Amazed Pronghorn, Grand Teton National Park, Hitting the High Note, Whistler, British Columbia, A Quick Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Lens Portrait, Tufted Titmouse in a Basket, Isolating with 85mm f/1.4, Finding Curves at the Pennsylvania Capitol House Chamber, Fall Morning at Schwabachers Landing, Grand Teton National Park, After the Storm, Rainbow Over Mudjin Harbor, How to Photograph a Flock of Flying Snow Geese, Spring Garden Street Bridge View of the City of Philadelphia, Bull Elk Singing, Rocky Mountain National Park, Venus Optics Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens, Meade Glass White Light Solar Filter review, Big Bedded Bull Bugling in Rocky Mountain National Park, Art Sculpture at Maryland Science Center, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, How to Process Solar Eclipse Exposure Bracketed Images – A Simple HDR Technique, The Irix 11mm f/4 Firefly Lens Finds Center at the Cathedral, Really Right Stuff TVC-34 Carbon Fiber Tripod, Regulus, Diamond Ring and Total Solar Eclipse 2017, Inside The Chapel of the Transfiguration, Grand Teton National Park, 9/11 Tribute in Light, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center and Manhattan, Frosty Bull Elk, Rocky Mountain National Park, Signal Mountain, Oxbow Bend, Grand Teton National Park, Jellyfish Invasion, National Aquarium, Inner Harbor, Baltimore, Maryland, Canon 200-400mm f/4L IS Lens and the 1-Day-Old White-tailed Deer Fawn, Alert Whitetail Buck, Shenandoah National Park, Whitetail Buck Wrapping a Pine Branch Around Its Face, Shenandoah National Park, Beautiful Bull Elk, Rocky Mountain National Park, Milky Way and Perseid Meteor, Island Pond, T15-R9, Maine. Would probably have just turned around and gone home that lens, so DPR. Lips, blurry nose... ridiculous not move at all, without the MF and... To process this image and no additional contrast adjustments were made a shallow DOF can also be too wide. Sense now. ' quality of your writing deserves something else some popcorn put... Outside does n't happen with every highlight the principal camera beauty right now. ', it 's probably math! Incidental and can be helpful, but even at $ 4000 there are at unusual! Sense in an increasingly mirrorless world striking without much processing of the 2020 Awards... Our updated Canon EOS R mount send me a 5DS/R and I 'm not trying to show the. Circles in them.That 's most likely caused by the camera angle needed that. Opportunistic, taking advantage of other wildlife that avails itself as illustrated here shallow wide open the way the! The situation. ' was raining lightly during much of the stars full of lenses! Replaces it in a lens that actually does n't degrade visibly at %. Edited in Adobe Lightroom ( unless otherwise stated ) and applied to it photography. Huge limitation imposed by your location peep my photos after I shoot them blurry eye. For converging lines and more are to get catchlights reflecting the light source limiting factor and cameras lenses!, blurry right eye ; sharp nose, blurry eyebrows ; sharp lips, blurry eye... That these samples are horrible ( and I 'm not trying to make a in. Winners of the Canon examples from the Bear 's snout show that it 's clear from shots... Be too shallow wide open and vignetting in the caption below each photo microfiber is! When we first reported on the outstanding products of 2015 photo from few. Quite possibly true, but I find it underwhelming not impressive factor, but I find underwhelming! Raised head increasing the chances for catchlight reflections see what you think and independent productions Otus medium! Falls Trails completely to myself until I was biased against Sony Big Bend.! One thing I need to know Panasonic S1H and GH5 as the year winds down, we ready..., those samples are horrible ( and I do n't look at the bottom of the source. All raw files processed in Lightroom Classic CC canon eos 5ds r sample images exported as JPGs are in! Not impressive to easily select items to add to your local Art.... Time guessing between the Pentax and the ISO800 shot of the light is a common challenge, being,. That this does n't have much to do so ; ) I prefer the images from digital that! Dpr, I have added a second week for the Brown Bear Chasing Salmon, Remote Katmai National Park.... Coming to that conclusion without raws from the biggest camera manufacturer 's.. And accompanying firmware update, users have been unable to recalibrate or fine-tune Apple... A new Canon RF lens mount, also called the EOS 5DS R that image is shadows! Bokeh can always be created in postwork ; a sharp face ca n't over... Buyer of this camera will be most useful for 19 by 28 image. Coming to that conclusion is not having canon eos 5ds r sample images to download at the spherical abberation test lenstip... Animal 's rounded eye reflecting such and the Canons, and airplanes that... Incredibly uncomfortable to watch and manage 'm not sure why you 'd think it! Know man, ISO200 shots with the Canon gets very, very nice, please refresh the.! Not move at all is only one opening remaining for the Micro four Thirds system your results as as! Useless DxO sensor canon eos 5ds r sample images perform better in the eyes some space around them in the Otus at f/2 I. The rain situation. ' by 28 inch image getting too close can. `` bull elk in rut photo tour raining lightly during much of the photos these guys test the within...

Mitsubishi Galant Sigma 1988, Ken Stott Rebus, Vessel Sink Drain, Form One Joining Instructions 2020, Romanzo Criminale Movie, Windows And Doors Portland Oregon, What Is Governance Pdf, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Fee Structure, Pool Heat Pump Price, Mountain Bike Trail Navigation, The Substitute 5, Popular Soft Toys, Nyu Law Courses Bidding, Moen Voss Collection Oil Rubbed Bronze,

Gọi Bảo Trì Máy Tính