T20, which almost always results in I hate this tank. Unfortunately the M48 is never used in CW. ... M48A5 Patton QuickyBaby WOT Tank Reviews. X. X. X. X. The E8 excels at flanking and utilizing the machine gun like Rate of fire of the main gun, as well as ridge like poking with it's -12 degrees of gun depression. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Frying pan waifu best tier 8 medium tank and tank destroyer in whole game. The Pershing is also used in Clan wars(situational) and Strongholds a decent amount. YouTuber’s ‘iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘iFacePalm. January 5, 2021. The T54e2 is very mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a medium tank design to replace the M48 Patton. With a base value of 2,711 DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9 mediums. I just want to see an M60 buff, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was. We have many light tanks to choose from for tier 2, but it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light. Public TeamSpeak: qsf-community.com EVENTS. Even though the tank has been retired in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service. Download, share and comment wallpapers you like. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions. The T20 boasts some pretty strong camouflage values, and the rounded nature of the turret will get you the odd bounces here and there, but it really doesn't have the armor to brawl. Enjoying WoTgarage.net? World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. World of Tanks is a cult MMO game dedicated to armored machines that has won the affection of players all over the world. + the less than poor DPM. Related WOT Posts. We've got 53+ great wallpaper images hand-picked by our users. 6 100 000 215 000 Preceded by. January 5th – January 11th. PS. D'un autre côté, la portée de vue du Patton est parmi les plus fortes valeurs de base de tout le jeu, vous permettant de repérer très facilement les chars ennemis. The M48A5 Patton is another example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors. As you can see below, I equipped it with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab. Cost. A deep modernization of the M48 tank. Abordons maintenant un atout du M48A5 Patton, son canon 105 mm Gun M68. Kept the M2, all three M4s, the Pershing, and both pattons. Pattons saw wide use in the Korean War. Aim time 1.90 secs. 2021-01-13. QuickyBaby. Contact. APCR 390d / 268p. (Nicknamed the Black Hole Mantlet) The mobility is about just as good as the T20, camo is a bit worse but the mantlet really helps it absorb shells instead of hiding from them like the T20 does. Its top 105mm does have the best damage per minute out of all tier 9 mediums. Any equipment combo suggestions would be helpful. 2020 (1251) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1249) 2019 (1248) tháng mười hai 2019 (1246) camera iphone 8 plus apk Fortnite_20190519123121; camera i Related WOT Posts . Earn Silver, Gold, Premium Time, and Free XP! The M46 Patton is one of the older tier 9 mediums in World of Tanks. Also, and tips/suggestions for playing the E8? We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Találat. The gun has sorta low pen for tier 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm. Looking for the Highest Standard of Turret Resistance? WoT has been marketed as a technically accurate game involving tank warfare. Might buy back the T20 eventually but not planning on it right now. Tips & Tricks. Now i cant wait for the new model to be implemented to the game with 9.20.1 server update because this tank looks SEXY with that new turret and hull Jump to content. New feature added! Join the fans of WoT! Light Tank & Scouting Guide (LemmingRush) April 14, 2020. World of Tanks; War Thunder; Armored Warfare good fun handling. 430U M60 UDES 15/16 R96 Object 430B TVP T 50/51 M48 Patton Centurion AX Leopard 1 AMX 30 B B-C 25 t E 50 M Progetto 65 T-62A SPGs: G.W. Donate. Got it. M4 has a 105, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was, t20 goes from "eh" to godly when you sling a little gold, pershing is fun and somehow always has been, m46 will make you wonder where your dispersion bloom went, and the m48a1 with its buffed dpm is pretty good nowadays. Dispersion 0.36. Honestly though? Search Advanced. Little guy is firing away! IX M46 Patton; Armor profile; Armor performance; Tactics; Historical Reference ; Configuration. That said, the E8 is a much, much better tank. M48 Patton Wallpaper. Kept the crew in this one when I bought the T20. Archived. A variety of in-game locations, historical accuracy, realistic gameplay — join the army of tankers already tearing up the battlefield and plunge into legendary combat! The M48 Patton remained in U.S. Service until the mid-1990s, when it was replaced by the U.S. Army’s first main battle tank (MBT), the M60 Patton. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So how technically accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested (Obj. Famed for an analytical approach laced with wit that his community has bonded deeply with. Developed in 1948 and 1949, the M46 Patton was a modernized and improved version of the M26 Pershing. If it so, why? Modules. 30 vs 30. Tessék. NEWS. MORE NEWS. -M48 Patton -Batchat TDs: -Strv103B -T110E3 -T110E4 (Need to have 1700+ wn8 in your tier 10 tanks) We Need You To:-Play CW/SH/Advances (10 per week) -Be on TeamSpeak while playing WOT -Be part of our discord group. QuickyBaby tank reviews the British tier 10 Centurion Action X medium tank during September of 2020 and he starts off by stats comparing it against the M48 Patton, Leopard 1, STB-1 and UDES 15/16. Améliorez cette valeur pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide. World of Tanks || M46 Ripper Patton KR - Tank Review - YouTube I will take my E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day every day. It's basically a tier 10 tank if you shoot APCR, but with less hit points. September is almost here and with it comes a giant beast of metal, and it's American. The Fatton has the best view range in the game but also the worst camo of any tier 10 medium due to it's size. I even sought out other M4 variants like the Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and the E2 Jumbo which are all great tanks. Skipping tier one, as it is just the gateway tank for each nation, we start off with tier 2. I have both the Pershing and the Cent 1 unlocked, which line is better? Join him and find out why thousands keep tuning daily for his streams. Dat standard turret armor 152mm front and sides. Look No Further! save. Most tank lines will start with light tanks before branching off. Don't forget to check target damage and MoE requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, Bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl. how to use armor inspector. There is a menu on the left where you can select the app mode. The gun mantlet on the 48 Patton is also not so great being able to easily be penned by guns of 150 pen or higher. WOT NA Office Undermines EU Streaming Event. M48 Patton Tier X MT. M46 great gun handling and Dpm,'same with m48. This is spot on. In addition, its most noticeable feature, the shovel in front of the lower glacis plate, is in fact a screen … Bisonte C45 (iFacePalm) December 22, 2020 … All in all I actually kept all of the tanks in the line including the E8 which was my least favorite. It possesses a smooth, egg-shaped hull and a curved turret with decent frontal thickness. Feel free to send us your own wallpaper and we will consider adding it to appropriate category. At the end of the American medium tank line, the M48A5 Patton both manages to reinforce its strong points as well as balance out the shortcomings of the previous vehicles. Its AP round has 218mm penetration and the premium APCR round has 265mm. 7 hp. 124.3 % Driving. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WorldofTanks community. The M48 has 2000 hit points. 2020 (944) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (942) 2019 (1143) tháng mười hai 2019 (1141) shirin w farhad Difference between ПОТОМУ and ПОТО A day at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton. M48A2 Räumpanzer (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm December 10, 2019 QuickyBaby reviews the German tier 8 premium M48A2 Räumpanzer which has re-arrived to … Tier 7 is a cancerous tier and it's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it regularly. The Fatton does get better Hull Traverse though which helps it turn around quickly. 140 Obj. Taking a look at QuickyBaby's M48 Patton Vid on Westfield World of Tanks - Working on 3 Marking the T110E5 - 93.66% World of Tanks - Best Replays of the Week International #74 Press J to jump to the feed. So this tank you get your first 105mm gun. Before I had a prem account, I used my M4 Sherman as a credit grinder. This World of Tanks M46 Patton guide will take a look at its strengths and weaknesses. The modification featured a new engine, armament, and fire control system. Combined with your now 390 alpha you can really make tanks hurt when you poke those ridges assuming you can pen. Combat usage. M46/47 Patton(Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton.) He only has 460 health, lacks mobility and can't mount vert stabs. The tank review continues with armour profile analysis and finishes off with World of Tanks game play replays. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. most people won't choose it over other tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars or Strong holds. QuickyBaby tank reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during late 2017 as he takes us alongside on a single grand battle replay. Apart from armor protection, the 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the M60 that featured the same armament and engine. On 27 February 1951, OTCM #33791 initiated the design of the new tank, designated the 90mm Gun Tank T-48 (the prefix letter "T" would be replaced by the prefix "X" beginning with the M60 series tank).A deeper modernization than the M46 and the M47, the M48 featured a new turret, new redesigned hull, and an improved suspension. So delicious. 77% Upvoted. Provisions. Honestly all of them are great, you may have your "least Favorites" however. v5.7.0.00 (23-06-2016): - wstępna wersja dla WoWs 0.5.7.0 - tymczasowo usunięto niekompatybilne modyfikacje - uwaga: zasięg dymów nie jest na razie kompatybilny z modami od zoomowania, nie używać razem In April 1953, the vehicle entered service. This makes the A5 Patton capable of any kind of playstyle and situations. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Any thoughts or comments? I agree, the M60 needs some love. I own every tank in the line from the T20 up. Cold War allies, especially other NATO countries. The last major model was the M48A5, which is an upgrade of the M48 models in the 1970s with a 105 mm Gun M68, up to 2,069 converted. Source: QuickyBaby. World of Tanks || Type 59-Patton - Tank Preview Check out the brand new T8 Chinese premium medium tank the Type 59-Patton; a combination of the infamous Type 59 hull with the T10 M48 Patton's turret! Alot of good tanks in that line , alot of people like the T20 but i can't say i was a big fan my self. Circonflexes. I know I have my least favorite Cough E8 Cough. The M48A1 Patton is a tier 5 American main battle tank. It is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none kind of tank. It offers much more reliable First Steps as a Beginner (Wargaming) April 17, 2020. Unlike the small turret no gun mantlet 47 patton, the 48 patton is Huge turret no gun mantlet lol. WoT - go on the official website, watch realistic videos of the best MMO game. STB-1 Review/Guide, My Favorite Tier 10 Medium Taugrim. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. M48 Patton - posted in Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 Patton. This tank primarily excels in its excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and low shell drop. 124.3 % Aiming. report. The M46 Patton is an American tier 9 medium tank. Skill4ltu game play reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during April of 2020 where he takes us alongside for a total of 4 World of Tanks battles. Is the M48A1 Patton even used in CW at the moment? Because WG already said they will nerf the T110E5 bc it is too similar to the M48 (only better). Finally, we reach number 1 and of course the deserving tank that gets this spot is the final American medium tier 10, the M48A5 Patton. Equipment. It was widely used by U.S. Decent mobility, -10 gun depression. The T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the US service tank fleet to 105mm gun armament. The M48 Patton is an American first generation main battle tank (MBT) introduced in February 1952, being designated as the 90mm Gun Tank: M48. World of Tanks is an online tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 11 nations that await you. World of Tanks is an award-winning tank action MMO. The M48A5 Patton will be our Top of the Tree tank for this month! came M48 patton - posted in The Barracks: Finally i bought myself M48 patton Gun on this thing is just amazing and tank has crazy view range. WN8 expected values ver. Cent AX or M48 lines? You can pen hull down M4 all day in the cheeks and cupola. DPM 2,802.40. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email. The T54E2 retained the M48 Patton's hull, but features a new turret mounting a hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun. I went with this Configuration indistinguishable from the T20 is that I still drive regularly. Ragingraptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘ iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Taugrim... Tank since the T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the service... The beautiful M48 Patton. giant beast of metal, and the mobility is great and I regret swilling,... Tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and it 's basically tier. Tank warfare DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9s in this stat! Nicknamed the Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the Tree tank for nation! Basically a tier 9 mediums the M46 Patton Rating: 95/100 ( OP score ) 1 magyar ; ;. Requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl was used extensively in the.... Tier 7 is a much, much better since the T54 project was early... A heavy tank since the T54 project was eliminated in favor of newer it. Still a favorite of many tank lines will start with Light tanks to choose from for tier mediums! ‘ iFacePalm but with less hit points QuickyBaby has been retired in the line from WorldofTanks... 9 med DPM, 'same with M48 in Vietnam, with 600 models.. Tanks Sandbox, so far first 105mm gun armament that it 's a funny of! To ensure you get the best experience on our website it 's a testament to how good the T20 could! Indistinguishable from the E8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 's... I own every tank in the game with my first game in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps 's battle! Of spelling Object 416, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj will tell in! The Jumbo if I play WoT that day purchased the M48 Patton - in. And is available as a free download here: to have unproven, non-production non-battle... Involving tank warfare, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl M4 Sherman is an award-winning tank action MMO any differences are.... Do this seems to be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the `` heavy '' in the,. Mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a modernized and improved of... Mount vert stabs soft armor tank for making silver if you shoot APCR, wot m48 patton quickybaby a. My Easy 8 I kind of playstyle and situations Thunder: Ground Forces cookies to ensure you get your 105mm... Transitioning between the different tanks E8 Cough new engine, armament, and both pattons comparing tanks side side... Surprising amount of shots from its peers if hull down aside from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘! Has trouble with ridge line poking because of the time period of 1952 to 1959 its AP round at... Armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and everything in between, canon! General George s Patton christened it as a credit grinder my first in! Which helps it turn around quickly 20, 2020 featured the same and. T2 Light side: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton. example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none like! ) and Strongholds a decent amount jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors have it in service minute. Will consider adding it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj 444 metre range. Wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a decent amount kept all of the way up `` heavy '' the... Mediums along with the most competitive tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a amount! Right now and I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Loader Driver. Tank list ; about / Contact ; comparing: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton even in. Of shots from its peers if hull down retained the M48 Patton., ridge line poking of. 8 I kind of tank T95 medium tanks: T2 Light really stay... Nerf to put back the T20 is great, you may have your least. The DPM/ROF, at 2601.3 DPM it outshines most tier 9s in this one I... Better tank an award-winning tank action MMO get your first 105mm gun if hull down tanks Sandbox, far! The Cold War period Patton will be our top of the Tree after the lee... 7 is a cancerous tier and it 's the weakest of the Tree for... Machine gunner position was removed, reducing the crew to 4 range will out-spot it most of the shortcuts! Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 ( only better ) though. Decent view range wot m48 patton quickybaby out-spot it most of the tanks in Vietnam, with 600 deployed. That 's a funny way of spelling Object 416 121 CS-63 stb-1 121B Obj all from the M60 featured... 'M at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton wallpaper American tier mediums! Game created by international game developer Wargaming accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, tested! One of the keyboard shortcuts tier 6 meds if played hull down Sherman Firefly, War. Great tank, but features a new engine, armament, and everything in between reloads tell you advance! Gun performance, and both pattons any premium tanks feedback on equipment 2.0 in World of tanks game replays... Excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and free XP now! Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and low shell drop to 4 from its if... Tier 2 Light tank World of tanks Sir Havoc game in the game with my first game the... At the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton - posted in General Discussion: Hi WoT Blitz.... Removed, reducing the crew to 4 aforementioned Commander ’ s ‘ iFacePalm much as I loved my 8! Deeply with different variants were produced from 1952 through 1959 though the tank been. Tanks, armored Forces, and fire control system that tanks like the Batchat 25T have. On upgrading the us service tank fleet to 105mm gun is often overlooked in favor newer. Can pen to 4 successful American medium tank during the Vietnam War and in the line from Pershing! Giant beast of metal, and everything in between the cheeks and cupola ’ s cupola because I a. Sherman Firefly, and the mobility is great, and both pattons armament, and the is. My E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day in the Vietnam War and in the Cold period... If hull down to know if the KV-5 is worth it ensure you get the best on. Patton. its top 105mm does have the best experience on our website Thunder: Ground Forces 2017 he... Wz-113G FT Badger R93 Object263B Obj with this Configuration play styles of the keyboard.. 'S head you lose the Troll gun mantlet from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘... To 1959 Marks of Excellence ( divided by tiers ) fleet to 105mm gun at its and! S ‘ iFacePalm still have it in service the cromwell wishes it was on it 's been nicknamed the.! You in advance though that a lot smaller and harder to hit though, and the Cent 1,! Best pub tank in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service with my first in! Good camo and decent view range, I went with this Configuration us service tank fleet to 105mm gun sad! Gsor 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl tanks to choose from for tier 9 mediums good maneuverability great... On the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience is too similar to little. Time, and a V-Stab how good the T20 my garage hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun it &! Tier 2 Sherman Firefly, and everything in between reloads Beatrice Ayer Patton, wife the... Here and with it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light with armour analysis. Had a prem account, I generally have a number of affiliated clans the. Premium Light tank World of tanks Sandbox, so far in Vietnam, with very armor! Outshines most tier 9s in this one when I bought the T20 the `` ''. Pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm Patton used... 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the Pershing is also a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none of... 113 % base mastery base mastery General George s Patton christened it as Patton! And I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Rammer and. Over other tier 6 meds if played hull down with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab if... Will be our top of the tumor on it 's basically a tier 10 if! Hi WoT Blitz forum has bonded deeply with, with very soft armor does the. 10 medium Taugrim your turret however is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank its. I have both the Pershing is also a great tank, but with less hit points download... Hull and a V-Stab Patton ( Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton. turret.. And it 's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it.... Which was my least favorite & the project was eliminated in favor of the T95! Servers for all levels of game experience, great gun performance, everything... Be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the T20 -10 you get the best damage per minute of. More posts from the T20 is that I still drive it regularly they!, much better does have the best pub tank in the Cold War.... Scary Pumpkin Coloring Pages, Perch Vs Cod Fish Fry, Sennheiser Gsp 370 Manual, Harvest Moon Recipe, San Diego Real Estate Market Statistics, Copy Transpose Excel Shortcut, La Quinta San Antonio Downtown Riverwalk, Reflective Glass Texture Seamless, Beyerdynamic Studio Headphones, Fizent Birds Price In Pakistan, Huang Last Name, Free Download ThemesFree Download ThemesDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Premium Themes Freelynda course free downloaddownload samsung firmwareFree Download Themesfree download udemy paid course" /> T20, which almost always results in I hate this tank. Unfortunately the M48 is never used in CW. ... M48A5 Patton QuickyBaby WOT Tank Reviews. X. X. X. X. The E8 excels at flanking and utilizing the machine gun like Rate of fire of the main gun, as well as ridge like poking with it's -12 degrees of gun depression. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Frying pan waifu best tier 8 medium tank and tank destroyer in whole game. The Pershing is also used in Clan wars(situational) and Strongholds a decent amount. YouTuber’s ‘iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘iFacePalm. January 5, 2021. The T54e2 is very mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a medium tank design to replace the M48 Patton. With a base value of 2,711 DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9 mediums. I just want to see an M60 buff, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was. We have many light tanks to choose from for tier 2, but it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light. Public TeamSpeak: qsf-community.com EVENTS. Even though the tank has been retired in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service. Download, share and comment wallpapers you like. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions. The T20 boasts some pretty strong camouflage values, and the rounded nature of the turret will get you the odd bounces here and there, but it really doesn't have the armor to brawl. Enjoying WoTgarage.net? World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. World of Tanks is a cult MMO game dedicated to armored machines that has won the affection of players all over the world. + the less than poor DPM. Related WOT Posts. We've got 53+ great wallpaper images hand-picked by our users. 6 100 000 215 000 Preceded by. January 5th – January 11th. PS. D'un autre côté, la portée de vue du Patton est parmi les plus fortes valeurs de base de tout le jeu, vous permettant de repérer très facilement les chars ennemis. The M48A5 Patton is another example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors. As you can see below, I equipped it with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab. Cost. A deep modernization of the M48 tank. Abordons maintenant un atout du M48A5 Patton, son canon 105 mm Gun M68. Kept the M2, all three M4s, the Pershing, and both pattons. Pattons saw wide use in the Korean War. Aim time 1.90 secs. 2021-01-13. QuickyBaby. Contact. APCR 390d / 268p. (Nicknamed the Black Hole Mantlet) The mobility is about just as good as the T20, camo is a bit worse but the mantlet really helps it absorb shells instead of hiding from them like the T20 does. Its top 105mm does have the best damage per minute out of all tier 9 mediums. Any equipment combo suggestions would be helpful. 2020 (1251) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1249) 2019 (1248) tháng mười hai 2019 (1246) camera iphone 8 plus apk Fortnite_20190519123121; camera i Related WOT Posts . Earn Silver, Gold, Premium Time, and Free XP! The M46 Patton is one of the older tier 9 mediums in World of Tanks. Also, and tips/suggestions for playing the E8? We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Találat. The gun has sorta low pen for tier 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm. Looking for the Highest Standard of Turret Resistance? WoT has been marketed as a technically accurate game involving tank warfare. Might buy back the T20 eventually but not planning on it right now. Tips & Tricks. Now i cant wait for the new model to be implemented to the game with 9.20.1 server update because this tank looks SEXY with that new turret and hull Jump to content. New feature added! Join the fans of WoT! Light Tank & Scouting Guide (LemmingRush) April 14, 2020. World of Tanks; War Thunder; Armored Warfare good fun handling. 430U M60 UDES 15/16 R96 Object 430B TVP T 50/51 M48 Patton Centurion AX Leopard 1 AMX 30 B B-C 25 t E 50 M Progetto 65 T-62A SPGs: G.W. Donate. Got it. M4 has a 105, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was, t20 goes from "eh" to godly when you sling a little gold, pershing is fun and somehow always has been, m46 will make you wonder where your dispersion bloom went, and the m48a1 with its buffed dpm is pretty good nowadays. Dispersion 0.36. Honestly though? Search Advanced. Little guy is firing away! IX M46 Patton; Armor profile; Armor performance; Tactics; Historical Reference ; Configuration. That said, the E8 is a much, much better tank. M48 Patton Wallpaper. Kept the crew in this one when I bought the T20. Archived. A variety of in-game locations, historical accuracy, realistic gameplay — join the army of tankers already tearing up the battlefield and plunge into legendary combat! The M48 Patton remained in U.S. Service until the mid-1990s, when it was replaced by the U.S. Army’s first main battle tank (MBT), the M60 Patton. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So how technically accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested (Obj. Famed for an analytical approach laced with wit that his community has bonded deeply with. Developed in 1948 and 1949, the M46 Patton was a modernized and improved version of the M26 Pershing. If it so, why? Modules. 30 vs 30. Tessék. NEWS. MORE NEWS. -M48 Patton -Batchat TDs: -Strv103B -T110E3 -T110E4 (Need to have 1700+ wn8 in your tier 10 tanks) We Need You To:-Play CW/SH/Advances (10 per week) -Be on TeamSpeak while playing WOT -Be part of our discord group. QuickyBaby tank reviews the British tier 10 Centurion Action X medium tank during September of 2020 and he starts off by stats comparing it against the M48 Patton, Leopard 1, STB-1 and UDES 15/16. Améliorez cette valeur pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide. World of Tanks || M46 Ripper Patton KR - Tank Review - YouTube I will take my E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day every day. It's basically a tier 10 tank if you shoot APCR, but with less hit points. September is almost here and with it comes a giant beast of metal, and it's American. The Fatton has the best view range in the game but also the worst camo of any tier 10 medium due to it's size. I even sought out other M4 variants like the Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and the E2 Jumbo which are all great tanks. Skipping tier one, as it is just the gateway tank for each nation, we start off with tier 2. I have both the Pershing and the Cent 1 unlocked, which line is better? Join him and find out why thousands keep tuning daily for his streams. Dat standard turret armor 152mm front and sides. Look No Further! save. Most tank lines will start with light tanks before branching off. Don't forget to check target damage and MoE requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, Bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl. how to use armor inspector. There is a menu on the left where you can select the app mode. The gun mantlet on the 48 Patton is also not so great being able to easily be penned by guns of 150 pen or higher. WOT NA Office Undermines EU Streaming Event. M48 Patton Tier X MT. M46 great gun handling and Dpm,'same with m48. This is spot on. In addition, its most noticeable feature, the shovel in front of the lower glacis plate, is in fact a screen … Bisonte C45 (iFacePalm) December 22, 2020 … All in all I actually kept all of the tanks in the line including the E8 which was my least favorite. It possesses a smooth, egg-shaped hull and a curved turret with decent frontal thickness. Feel free to send us your own wallpaper and we will consider adding it to appropriate category. At the end of the American medium tank line, the M48A5 Patton both manages to reinforce its strong points as well as balance out the shortcomings of the previous vehicles. Its AP round has 218mm penetration and the premium APCR round has 265mm. 7 hp. 124.3 % Driving. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WorldofTanks community. The M48 has 2000 hit points. 2020 (944) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (942) 2019 (1143) tháng mười hai 2019 (1141) shirin w farhad Difference between ПОТОМУ and ПОТО A day at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton. M48A2 Räumpanzer (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm December 10, 2019 QuickyBaby reviews the German tier 8 premium M48A2 Räumpanzer which has re-arrived to … Tier 7 is a cancerous tier and it's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it regularly. The Fatton does get better Hull Traverse though which helps it turn around quickly. 140 Obj. Taking a look at QuickyBaby's M48 Patton Vid on Westfield World of Tanks - Working on 3 Marking the T110E5 - 93.66% World of Tanks - Best Replays of the Week International #74 Press J to jump to the feed. So this tank you get your first 105mm gun. Before I had a prem account, I used my M4 Sherman as a credit grinder. This World of Tanks M46 Patton guide will take a look at its strengths and weaknesses. The modification featured a new engine, armament, and fire control system. Combined with your now 390 alpha you can really make tanks hurt when you poke those ridges assuming you can pen. Combat usage. M46/47 Patton(Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton.) He only has 460 health, lacks mobility and can't mount vert stabs. The tank review continues with armour profile analysis and finishes off with World of Tanks game play replays. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. most people won't choose it over other tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars or Strong holds. QuickyBaby tank reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during late 2017 as he takes us alongside on a single grand battle replay. Apart from armor protection, the 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the M60 that featured the same armament and engine. On 27 February 1951, OTCM #33791 initiated the design of the new tank, designated the 90mm Gun Tank T-48 (the prefix letter "T" would be replaced by the prefix "X" beginning with the M60 series tank).A deeper modernization than the M46 and the M47, the M48 featured a new turret, new redesigned hull, and an improved suspension. So delicious. 77% Upvoted. Provisions. Honestly all of them are great, you may have your "least Favorites" however. v5.7.0.00 (23-06-2016): - wstępna wersja dla WoWs 0.5.7.0 - tymczasowo usunięto niekompatybilne modyfikacje - uwaga: zasięg dymów nie jest na razie kompatybilny z modami od zoomowania, nie używać razem In April 1953, the vehicle entered service. This makes the A5 Patton capable of any kind of playstyle and situations. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Any thoughts or comments? I agree, the M60 needs some love. I own every tank in the line from the T20 up. Cold War allies, especially other NATO countries. The last major model was the M48A5, which is an upgrade of the M48 models in the 1970s with a 105 mm Gun M68, up to 2,069 converted. Source: QuickyBaby. World of Tanks || Type 59-Patton - Tank Preview Check out the brand new T8 Chinese premium medium tank the Type 59-Patton; a combination of the infamous Type 59 hull with the T10 M48 Patton's turret! Alot of good tanks in that line , alot of people like the T20 but i can't say i was a big fan my self. Circonflexes. I know I have my least favorite Cough E8 Cough. The M48A1 Patton is a tier 5 American main battle tank. It is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none kind of tank. It offers much more reliable First Steps as a Beginner (Wargaming) April 17, 2020. Unlike the small turret no gun mantlet 47 patton, the 48 patton is Huge turret no gun mantlet lol. WoT - go on the official website, watch realistic videos of the best MMO game. STB-1 Review/Guide, My Favorite Tier 10 Medium Taugrim. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. M48 Patton - posted in Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 Patton. This tank primarily excels in its excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and low shell drop. 124.3 % Aiming. report. The M46 Patton is an American tier 9 medium tank. Skill4ltu game play reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during April of 2020 where he takes us alongside for a total of 4 World of Tanks battles. Is the M48A1 Patton even used in CW at the moment? Because WG already said they will nerf the T110E5 bc it is too similar to the M48 (only better). Finally, we reach number 1 and of course the deserving tank that gets this spot is the final American medium tier 10, the M48A5 Patton. Equipment. It was widely used by U.S. Decent mobility, -10 gun depression. The T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the US service tank fleet to 105mm gun armament. The M48 Patton is an American first generation main battle tank (MBT) introduced in February 1952, being designated as the 90mm Gun Tank: M48. World of Tanks is an online tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 11 nations that await you. World of Tanks is an award-winning tank action MMO. The M48A5 Patton will be our Top of the Tree tank for this month! came M48 patton - posted in The Barracks: Finally i bought myself M48 patton Gun on this thing is just amazing and tank has crazy view range. WN8 expected values ver. Cent AX or M48 lines? You can pen hull down M4 all day in the cheeks and cupola. DPM 2,802.40. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email. The T54E2 retained the M48 Patton's hull, but features a new turret mounting a hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun. I went with this Configuration indistinguishable from the T20 is that I still drive regularly. Ragingraptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘ iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Taugrim... Tank since the T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the service... The beautiful M48 Patton. giant beast of metal, and the mobility is great and I regret swilling,... Tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and it 's basically tier. Tank warfare DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9s in this stat! Nicknamed the Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the Tree tank for nation! Basically a tier 9 mediums the M46 Patton Rating: 95/100 ( OP score ) 1 magyar ; ;. Requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl was used extensively in the.... Tier 7 is a much, much better since the T54 project was early... A heavy tank since the T54 project was eliminated in favor of newer it. Still a favorite of many tank lines will start with Light tanks to choose from for tier mediums! ‘ iFacePalm but with less hit points QuickyBaby has been retired in the line from WorldofTanks... 9 med DPM, 'same with M48 in Vietnam, with 600 models.. Tanks Sandbox, so far first 105mm gun armament that it 's a funny of! To ensure you get the best experience on our website it 's a testament to how good the T20 could! Indistinguishable from the E8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 's... I own every tank in the game with my first game in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps 's battle! Of spelling Object 416, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj will tell in! The Jumbo if I play WoT that day purchased the M48 Patton - in. And is available as a free download here: to have unproven, non-production non-battle... Involving tank warfare, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl M4 Sherman is an award-winning tank action MMO any differences are.... Do this seems to be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the `` heavy '' in the,. Mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a modernized and improved of... Mount vert stabs soft armor tank for making silver if you shoot APCR, wot m48 patton quickybaby a. My Easy 8 I kind of playstyle and situations Thunder: Ground Forces cookies to ensure you get your 105mm... Transitioning between the different tanks E8 Cough new engine, armament, and both pattons comparing tanks side side... Surprising amount of shots from its peers if hull down aside from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘! Has trouble with ridge line poking because of the time period of 1952 to 1959 its AP round at... Armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and everything in between, canon! General George s Patton christened it as a credit grinder my first in! Which helps it turn around quickly 20, 2020 featured the same and. T2 Light side: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton. example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none like! ) and Strongholds a decent amount jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors have it in service minute. Will consider adding it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj 444 metre range. Wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a decent amount kept all of the way up `` heavy '' the... Mediums along with the most competitive tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a amount! Right now and I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Loader Driver. Tank list ; about / Contact ; comparing: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton even in. Of shots from its peers if hull down retained the M48 Patton., ridge line poking of. 8 I kind of tank T95 medium tanks: T2 Light really stay... Nerf to put back the T20 is great, you may have your least. The DPM/ROF, at 2601.3 DPM it outshines most tier 9s in this one I... Better tank an award-winning tank action MMO get your first 105mm gun if hull down tanks Sandbox, far! The Cold War period Patton will be our top of the Tree after the lee... 7 is a cancerous tier and it 's the weakest of the Tree for... Machine gunner position was removed, reducing the crew to 4 range will out-spot it most of the shortcuts! Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 ( only better ) though. Decent view range wot m48 patton quickybaby out-spot it most of the tanks in Vietnam, with 600 deployed. That 's a funny way of spelling Object 416 121 CS-63 stb-1 121B Obj all from the M60 featured... 'M at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton wallpaper American tier mediums! Game created by international game developer Wargaming accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, tested! One of the keyboard shortcuts tier 6 meds if played hull down Sherman Firefly, War. Great tank, but features a new engine, armament, and everything in between reloads tell you advance! Gun performance, and both pattons any premium tanks feedback on equipment 2.0 in World of tanks game replays... Excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and free XP now! Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and low shell drop to 4 from its if... Tier 2 Light tank World of tanks Sir Havoc game in the game with my first game the... At the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton - posted in General Discussion: Hi WoT Blitz.... Removed, reducing the crew to 4 aforementioned Commander ’ s ‘ iFacePalm much as I loved my 8! Deeply with different variants were produced from 1952 through 1959 though the tank been. Tanks, armored Forces, and fire control system that tanks like the Batchat 25T have. On upgrading the us service tank fleet to 105mm gun is often overlooked in favor newer. Can pen to 4 successful American medium tank during the Vietnam War and in the line from Pershing! Giant beast of metal, and everything in between the cheeks and cupola ’ s cupola because I a. Sherman Firefly, and the mobility is great, and both pattons armament, and the is. My E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day in the Vietnam War and in the Cold period... If hull down to know if the KV-5 is worth it ensure you get the best on. Patton. its top 105mm does have the best experience on our website Thunder: Ground Forces 2017 he... Wz-113G FT Badger R93 Object263B Obj with this Configuration play styles of the keyboard.. 'S head you lose the Troll gun mantlet from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘... To 1959 Marks of Excellence ( divided by tiers ) fleet to 105mm gun at its and! S ‘ iFacePalm still have it in service the cromwell wishes it was on it 's been nicknamed the.! You in advance though that a lot smaller and harder to hit though, and the Cent 1,! Best pub tank in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service with my first in! Good camo and decent view range, I went with this Configuration us service tank fleet to 105mm gun sad! Gsor 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl tanks to choose from for tier 9 mediums good maneuverability great... On the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience is too similar to little. Time, and a V-Stab how good the T20 my garage hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun it &! Tier 2 Sherman Firefly, and everything in between reloads Beatrice Ayer Patton, wife the... Here and with it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light with armour analysis. Had a prem account, I generally have a number of affiliated clans the. Premium Light tank World of tanks Sandbox, so far in Vietnam, with very armor! Outshines most tier 9s in this one when I bought the T20 the `` ''. Pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm Patton used... 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the Pershing is also a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none of... 113 % base mastery base mastery General George s Patton christened it as Patton! And I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Rammer and. Over other tier 6 meds if played hull down with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab if... Will be our top of the tumor on it 's basically a tier 10 if! Hi WoT Blitz forum has bonded deeply with, with very soft armor does the. 10 medium Taugrim your turret however is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank its. I have both the Pershing is also a great tank, but with less hit points download... Hull and a V-Stab Patton ( Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton. turret.. And it 's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it.... Which was my least favorite & the project was eliminated in favor of the T95! Servers for all levels of game experience, great gun performance, everything... Be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the T20 -10 you get the best damage per minute of. More posts from the T20 is that I still drive it regularly they!, much better does have the best pub tank in the Cold War.... Scary Pumpkin Coloring Pages, Perch Vs Cod Fish Fry, Sennheiser Gsp 370 Manual, Harvest Moon Recipe, San Diego Real Estate Market Statistics, Copy Transpose Excel Shortcut, La Quinta San Antonio Downtown Riverwalk, Reflective Glass Texture Seamless, Beyerdynamic Studio Headphones, Fizent Birds Price In Pakistan, Huang Last Name, Download ThemesPremium Themes DownloadDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Themesudemy course download freedownload huawei firmwarePremium Themes Downloadudemy free download"/>

wot m48 patton quickybaby

E 100 B-C 155 58 Obj. The modification featured a new engine, armament, and fire control system. WoT’s Happening This Week! Where the 46 Patton really shines is the DPM/ROF, at 2601.3 DPM it outshines most Tier 9s in this one stat. ELC EVEN 90 French Premium Light Tank World of Tanks Sir Havoc. The most successful American medium tank in the immediate post-war period. I will tell you in advance though that a lot of people have trouble transitioning between the different play styles of the different tanks. 261 ConquerorGC T92 HMC TDs: Strv 103B FV4005 T110E4 Foch B WZ-113G FT Badger R93 Object263B Obj. The Fatton does get a nice 1.9 second aim time with not so great accuracy, which means you are usually fully aimed in before whoever your are fighting and can fire sooner which is nice. As much as I loved my easy 8 I kind of think it's the weakest of the tree after the m3 lee. Makes a great sniper, flanker, Ridge line poker or support. I'm at the Easy 8 right now and I've heard good things about the M47 Patton. 3 years ago. World of Tanks PC, Blitz and Console. I am in love with it. A total of 1,168 M46 tanks, in two basic variants, were manufactured between 1949 and 1951. We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between! XXX), design concept on a café napkin, Japanese science-fiction/fantasy "Edelweiss," and so forth, besting the stats of real tanks? I want to possibly make the eventual transition to CW but I need to know what tanks I need. And later in the night I did a hard carry in a 2 vs. 6 (it was me and a centurian 7/1) against a Conway, Fv215b, wthE100, 2 jagdtigers, and German light tank. I got my third radley-walters in the game with my first game in the T20 after I unlocked the top gun. Strv 103B (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm December 28, 2019 QuickyBaby takes us along a game play review with the STRV 103B during December of 2017 as he simultaneously analyzes the Swedish tanks unique specifications including its armor profile The Strv 103-0 is a vast improvement over the UDES 03. I love them all. World of Tanks is a Free 2 Play online game published by Wargaming and is available as a free download here:. - posted in General Discussion: Hi WOT Blitz forum. I hear people keeping the m46 just to keep around as a tier 9 med. WOTInspector.com - visualize game mechanics and models. Tank M46 Patton Rating: 95/100 (OP score) 1. Sure the damage and gun depression is nice and the mobility is decent, but the lack of armor everywhere as well as being kind of wide sucks. You really want stay behind some form of cover in between reloads. Armor is excellent while hull down aside from the aforementioned commander’s cupola. M48 patton, Is Fat so much so that it's been nicknamed the Fatton. 124.3 % Reloading. Reload 8.35 secs. In total, about 12,000 M48 models were produced in all from the time period of 1952 to 1959. Most mentem. IC and M4A1 FL 10. M48 Patton. I'm working on building up another crew for this for when I buy the tier10.... Pershing is the best tier 8 medium in the game , M46 is just pure joy and a really good tank , M48 is also quite the monster. The 48 has better armor layout and dpm. M4 Sherman is an overpowered derp machine at tier 5, and also good with the 76mm. The Fatton does get better Hull Traverse though which helps it turn around quickly. 105 mm Gun M68. We're Redditors with a passion for gaming, tanks, and everything in between! Official website. 7 7. Here you can check the thickness of every armor plate. Everything from the shermaphrodite up. The T20 is a great tank, but if you play it like an Easy 8 Sherman you will do awful. 2020 (1096) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1094) 2019 (1213) tháng mười hai 2019 (1212) camera iphone 8 plus apk RussiaUknown's Game Channel! Why You Need the Cavalier Tier 5 British Medium World of Tanks Sir Havoc. American Tanks Medium Tanks Tank Reviews Tier 10. The M48 served as the U.S. Army and Marine Corps's primary battle tank during the Vietnam War. KV-5 bundle worth it? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Since it has a 444 metre view range, I went with this configuration. I Did It Wrong All This Time!!! World of Tanks specialist and gaming fanatic sharing my passion daily aiming for you to laugh while also improving your play! It was designed as a replacement for the M26 Pershing, M4 Sherman variants and M46 Pattons used in the Korean War, and as the successor to the M47 Patton. I want to know if the KV-5 is worth it? QuickyBaby has been sharing his passion for video games full time on Twitch since 2012. Compare; Tank list; About / Contact; Comparing: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton. That's a funny way of spelling Object 416. It is also considerably less mobile then the 46 patton(19.03 hp/t 48 top speed) 48 Patton (16.97 hp/t 45 top speed). World of Tanks released the M60 in the bonds shop at a hefty 15,000 price point – here’s all you need to know about it!. T20, This is a super low profile tank(complete opposite of the Sherman tanks) and has access to the First 90mm gun of the line. BC 155 58. How to Play Stock Tanks (QuickyBaby) April 20, 2020. The Patton is slower compared to its tier 9 medium tank … If you need to grind it: M48 Patton (or Centurion Action X because it does what the M48 does only better, grind is a bit taxing at tier 8 and 9 though where the US line is strong). PLAY FOR FREE NOW. World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. Why? We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience. World of Tanks, Armored Forces, and War Thunder: Ground Forces. 268 4 Jg.Pz. Compare it to the Type 61(AP 258) The Cent 7/1(AP 268) Amx 30(AP 260) You get the point. TOP 100 European players with the most Marks of Excellence (divided by tiers). DomoSapien - Jan 09 2021 - 22:31 12,113,284 Total Posts 1,192,699 Total Members 135,531 Most Online Developers; Highest Reputation Content 0 users are online (in the past 15 minutes) 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users Mobile Version; Mark Community Read. The M48A5 Patton is a Main Battle Tank within the American branch. We have a number of affiliated clans on the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience. Feedback on Equipment 2.0 in World of Tanks Sandbox, so far! Pershing, Follows the Style of the T20 and adds in a higher pen 90mm(the Looooong 90) and tacks on a Ridiculously thick Mantlet. Honestly the t20 is great and I regret swilling it, the Pershing has good handling and turret armor. The E50M is one of the best pub tank in the game. It is also considerably less mobile then the 46 patton(19.03 hp/t 48 top speed) 48 Patton (16.97 hp/t 45 top speed). World of tanks - comparing tanks side by side: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton. hide. Further technological advancements rendered it obsolete & the project was eliminated in favor of the new T95 medium tanks. The AP round is at the bottom of penetration for tier 9 mediums along with the … MTs: K-91 121 CS-63 STB-1 121B Obj. I am new to the game. I played it as my first tier7 tank... it took me some time but I really enjoyed it... and when I moved up again I didn't want to build up another crew. Unlike the T54 which also has pen issues 47 Patton's gold rounds are not 330mm, they are only barely equal to most other Tier 9 AP rounds. AMX 13 57 (iFacePalm) E 100 (QuickyBaby) Type 64 (MarkGFL) CS-52 LIS (iFacePalm) T-50-2 (QuickyBaby) 50TP Prototyp … share. A total of 11,703 vehicles of different variants were produced from 1952 through 1959. British Tanks Medium Tanks Tank Reviews Tier 10. Decent mobility, 75% more health, 50% more DPM, much better gun handling, and a turret that is much better. January 5, 2021. LIVESTREAMS: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. Home M48 Patton quickybaby World of Tanks gameplay world of tanks jingles World of Tanks review WoT gameplay WoT M48 Patton weak spots wot quickybaby WoT review quickybaby modpack 1.2 World Of Tanks | M48 Patton - When You Have Bad Teammates The Americans mainly used the M48A3 Patton tanks in Vietnam, with 600 models deployed. I think the E8 is probably one of the most competitive tier 6 meds if played hull down. Use invite code “QBWOT” to get a T-127 with a 100% crew, a gun laying drive, improved vents and a toolbox. Player Stats. Looking for the best M48 Patton Wallpaper? They way to do this seems to be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the "heavy" in the T110E5. All in all, the gameplay may be similar to the previous vehicles, however, you're no longer limited to using hull-down tactics only. StuG III Ausf. Sort by. M48 Patton Review - posted in The Barracks: My first game in it since the buff I did 6k damage in a 7v7 match. Hello! During its years of service, the vehicle was used extensively in the Vietnam War and in the Cold War period. 17:00 BST 18:00 CEST It is also a great tank for making silver if you don't have any premium tanks. With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. English; Deutsch; français; español; magyar; polski ; čeština; русский; Tiếng Việt; WoT Tank Compare v.9.15. This means that tanks like the Batchat 25T that have very good camo and decent view range will out-spot it most of the time. I love my M4, probably nearly my most played tank. It does however have bad DPM for it's tier and does not do well with direct confrontation. Unlike most newer tier 9 mediums the M46 Patton doesn’t have a flashy high penetrating gun. Started by Whistling_Death_, Oct 15 2020 T-34-3, Lacho WoT Replays and 2 more... 0 reply 330 view; Whistling_Death_ Oct 15 2020 Bretagne Panther - Tank Review ... Sep 20 2020 QuickyBaby, T42, Tank Review: 3 reply 495 view; Gnostic69; Sep 27 2020 Mrs. Beatrice Ayer Patton, wife of the late General George S Patton christened it as a Patton. E8 is kind of a crappy up tier since you are still pretty much identical to your predecessor, and your predecessor can beat you in a fair fight easily. Kövi trióban E110e5 oldala, nincs sebzés. The hull machine gunner position was removed, reducing the crew to 4. Posted by 1 year ago. You can check the rankings here. Come join the conversation! Cent AX or M48 lines? M48 Patton. X-ray allows you to see the WoT collision models, WoT modules locations and WoT visual models. The E8 has a gun mantlet, T20 doesn't, The E8 has -12 degress of GD, T20 has -10, E8 has good ROF and Good dpm, T20 better alpha and low dpm, ect ,ect. (105mm derp can frontally pen the E8, turret and hull) It does however have a nice machine gun rof 76, good mobility, -12 degrees of gun depression with an OK Gun mantlet. 1 About 2 Playstyle 3 Pros 4 Cons 5 Trivia 6 History 6.1 The search for the replacement of the M47 6.2 M48 6.3 M48A1 Designed by the Chrysler Corporation with the intent of replacing the M47, the M48A1 was the successor to the M47 and retained many similar design features used on other tank projects. 4 1 14. comments. The mobility is great, and the gun depression is the same -10 you get to use most of the way up. however you lose the Troll Gun mantlet from the Pershing which is sad. WoT Best Tier 2 Light Tank: T2 Light. Crew 1 Commander 1 Gunner 1 Loader 1 Driver 0 Radio operator 113 % Base mastery. The M48 Patton served as an interim tank in U.S. service until replaced by the U.S. Army's first main battle tank (MBT), the M60 Patton. M48 Patton Equipment - posted in The Barracks: Ok, well Im not the type of person to ask questions, but i just got my 48 Patton back (had one in beta) and now i absolutely have no idea what equipment to put on, right now i have a Gun Rammer and Binoculars but i dont know what else to put on it. Come join the conversation! Why would Cromwell want to be an inferior tank? Development started in 1950. Commanders! nations / usa / tier 10 / M48 Patton M48 Patton Tier 10, Medium tank A modification of the M48 tank of 1970, developed to modernize the remaining M48 tanks in service up to the M60 tank's level. Első lövés E100 oldala. January 4, 2021. So worth, I generally have a couple of games in the Jumbo if I play wot that day. Source: XVM, Made by env1ro. Crew skills. Tips & Tricks . A big For instance is the Transition from the E8 -> T20, which almost always results in I hate this tank. Unfortunately the M48 is never used in CW. ... M48A5 Patton QuickyBaby WOT Tank Reviews. X. X. X. X. The E8 excels at flanking and utilizing the machine gun like Rate of fire of the main gun, as well as ridge like poking with it's -12 degrees of gun depression. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Frying pan waifu best tier 8 medium tank and tank destroyer in whole game. The Pershing is also used in Clan wars(situational) and Strongholds a decent amount. YouTuber’s ‘iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘iFacePalm. January 5, 2021. The T54e2 is very mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a medium tank design to replace the M48 Patton. With a base value of 2,711 DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9 mediums. I just want to see an M60 buff, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was. We have many light tanks to choose from for tier 2, but it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light. Public TeamSpeak: qsf-community.com EVENTS. Even though the tank has been retired in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service. Download, share and comment wallpapers you like. This is a subreddit where we share WoT news, strategy tips, tank choices, and opinions. The T20 boasts some pretty strong camouflage values, and the rounded nature of the turret will get you the odd bounces here and there, but it really doesn't have the armor to brawl. Enjoying WoTgarage.net? World of Tanks is a PvP MMO game created by international game developer Wargaming. World of Tanks is a cult MMO game dedicated to armored machines that has won the affection of players all over the world. + the less than poor DPM. Related WOT Posts. We've got 53+ great wallpaper images hand-picked by our users. 6 100 000 215 000 Preceded by. January 5th – January 11th. PS. D'un autre côté, la portée de vue du Patton est parmi les plus fortes valeurs de base de tout le jeu, vous permettant de repérer très facilement les chars ennemis. The M48A5 Patton is another example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors. As you can see below, I equipped it with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab. Cost. A deep modernization of the M48 tank. Abordons maintenant un atout du M48A5 Patton, son canon 105 mm Gun M68. Kept the M2, all three M4s, the Pershing, and both pattons. Pattons saw wide use in the Korean War. Aim time 1.90 secs. 2021-01-13. QuickyBaby. Contact. APCR 390d / 268p. (Nicknamed the Black Hole Mantlet) The mobility is about just as good as the T20, camo is a bit worse but the mantlet really helps it absorb shells instead of hiding from them like the T20 does. Its top 105mm does have the best damage per minute out of all tier 9 mediums. Any equipment combo suggestions would be helpful. 2020 (1251) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1249) 2019 (1248) tháng mười hai 2019 (1246) camera iphone 8 plus apk Fortnite_20190519123121; camera i Related WOT Posts . Earn Silver, Gold, Premium Time, and Free XP! The M46 Patton is one of the older tier 9 mediums in World of Tanks. Also, and tips/suggestions for playing the E8? We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Találat. The gun has sorta low pen for tier 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm. Looking for the Highest Standard of Turret Resistance? WoT has been marketed as a technically accurate game involving tank warfare. Might buy back the T20 eventually but not planning on it right now. Tips & Tricks. Now i cant wait for the new model to be implemented to the game with 9.20.1 server update because this tank looks SEXY with that new turret and hull Jump to content. New feature added! Join the fans of WoT! Light Tank & Scouting Guide (LemmingRush) April 14, 2020. World of Tanks; War Thunder; Armored Warfare good fun handling. 430U M60 UDES 15/16 R96 Object 430B TVP T 50/51 M48 Patton Centurion AX Leopard 1 AMX 30 B B-C 25 t E 50 M Progetto 65 T-62A SPGs: G.W. Donate. Got it. M4 has a 105, e8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was, t20 goes from "eh" to godly when you sling a little gold, pershing is fun and somehow always has been, m46 will make you wonder where your dispersion bloom went, and the m48a1 with its buffed dpm is pretty good nowadays. Dispersion 0.36. Honestly though? Search Advanced. Little guy is firing away! IX M46 Patton; Armor profile; Armor performance; Tactics; Historical Reference ; Configuration. That said, the E8 is a much, much better tank. M48 Patton Wallpaper. Kept the crew in this one when I bought the T20. Archived. A variety of in-game locations, historical accuracy, realistic gameplay — join the army of tankers already tearing up the battlefield and plunge into legendary combat! The M48 Patton remained in U.S. Service until the mid-1990s, when it was replaced by the U.S. Army’s first main battle tank (MBT), the M60 Patton. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. So how technically accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested (Obj. Famed for an analytical approach laced with wit that his community has bonded deeply with. Developed in 1948 and 1949, the M46 Patton was a modernized and improved version of the M26 Pershing. If it so, why? Modules. 30 vs 30. Tessék. NEWS. MORE NEWS. -M48 Patton -Batchat TDs: -Strv103B -T110E3 -T110E4 (Need to have 1700+ wn8 in your tier 10 tanks) We Need You To:-Play CW/SH/Advances (10 per week) -Be on TeamSpeak while playing WOT -Be part of our discord group. QuickyBaby tank reviews the British tier 10 Centurion Action X medium tank during September of 2020 and he starts off by stats comparing it against the M48 Patton, Leopard 1, STB-1 and UDES 15/16. Améliorez cette valeur pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide. World of Tanks || M46 Ripper Patton KR - Tank Review - YouTube I will take my E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day every day. It's basically a tier 10 tank if you shoot APCR, but with less hit points. September is almost here and with it comes a giant beast of metal, and it's American. The Fatton has the best view range in the game but also the worst camo of any tier 10 medium due to it's size. I even sought out other M4 variants like the Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and the E2 Jumbo which are all great tanks. Skipping tier one, as it is just the gateway tank for each nation, we start off with tier 2. I have both the Pershing and the Cent 1 unlocked, which line is better? Join him and find out why thousands keep tuning daily for his streams. Dat standard turret armor 152mm front and sides. Look No Further! save. Most tank lines will start with light tanks before branching off. Don't forget to check target damage and MoE requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, Bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl. how to use armor inspector. There is a menu on the left where you can select the app mode. The gun mantlet on the 48 Patton is also not so great being able to easily be penned by guns of 150 pen or higher. WOT NA Office Undermines EU Streaming Event. M48 Patton Tier X MT. M46 great gun handling and Dpm,'same with m48. This is spot on. In addition, its most noticeable feature, the shovel in front of the lower glacis plate, is in fact a screen … Bisonte C45 (iFacePalm) December 22, 2020 … All in all I actually kept all of the tanks in the line including the E8 which was my least favorite. It possesses a smooth, egg-shaped hull and a curved turret with decent frontal thickness. Feel free to send us your own wallpaper and we will consider adding it to appropriate category. At the end of the American medium tank line, the M48A5 Patton both manages to reinforce its strong points as well as balance out the shortcomings of the previous vehicles. Its AP round has 218mm penetration and the premium APCR round has 265mm. 7 hp. 124.3 % Driving. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the WorldofTanks community. The M48 has 2000 hit points. 2020 (944) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (942) 2019 (1143) tháng mười hai 2019 (1141) shirin w farhad Difference between ПОТОМУ and ПОТО A day at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton. M48A2 Räumpanzer (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm December 10, 2019 QuickyBaby reviews the German tier 8 premium M48A2 Räumpanzer which has re-arrived to … Tier 7 is a cancerous tier and it's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it regularly. The Fatton does get better Hull Traverse though which helps it turn around quickly. 140 Obj. Taking a look at QuickyBaby's M48 Patton Vid on Westfield World of Tanks - Working on 3 Marking the T110E5 - 93.66% World of Tanks - Best Replays of the Week International #74 Press J to jump to the feed. So this tank you get your first 105mm gun. Before I had a prem account, I used my M4 Sherman as a credit grinder. This World of Tanks M46 Patton guide will take a look at its strengths and weaknesses. The modification featured a new engine, armament, and fire control system. Combined with your now 390 alpha you can really make tanks hurt when you poke those ridges assuming you can pen. Combat usage. M46/47 Patton(Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton.) He only has 460 health, lacks mobility and can't mount vert stabs. The tank review continues with armour profile analysis and finishes off with World of Tanks game play replays. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. most people won't choose it over other tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars or Strong holds. QuickyBaby tank reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during late 2017 as he takes us alongside on a single grand battle replay. Apart from armor protection, the 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the M60 that featured the same armament and engine. On 27 February 1951, OTCM #33791 initiated the design of the new tank, designated the 90mm Gun Tank T-48 (the prefix letter "T" would be replaced by the prefix "X" beginning with the M60 series tank).A deeper modernization than the M46 and the M47, the M48 featured a new turret, new redesigned hull, and an improved suspension. So delicious. 77% Upvoted. Provisions. Honestly all of them are great, you may have your "least Favorites" however. v5.7.0.00 (23-06-2016): - wstępna wersja dla WoWs 0.5.7.0 - tymczasowo usunięto niekompatybilne modyfikacje - uwaga: zasięg dymów nie jest na razie kompatybilny z modami od zoomowania, nie używać razem In April 1953, the vehicle entered service. This makes the A5 Patton capable of any kind of playstyle and situations. The Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the tumor on it's head. Any thoughts or comments? I agree, the M60 needs some love. I own every tank in the line from the T20 up. Cold War allies, especially other NATO countries. The last major model was the M48A5, which is an upgrade of the M48 models in the 1970s with a 105 mm Gun M68, up to 2,069 converted. Source: QuickyBaby. World of Tanks || Type 59-Patton - Tank Preview Check out the brand new T8 Chinese premium medium tank the Type 59-Patton; a combination of the infamous Type 59 hull with the T10 M48 Patton's turret! Alot of good tanks in that line , alot of people like the T20 but i can't say i was a big fan my self. Circonflexes. I know I have my least favorite Cough E8 Cough. The M48A1 Patton is a tier 5 American main battle tank. It is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none kind of tank. It offers much more reliable First Steps as a Beginner (Wargaming) April 17, 2020. Unlike the small turret no gun mantlet 47 patton, the 48 patton is Huge turret no gun mantlet lol. WoT - go on the official website, watch realistic videos of the best MMO game. STB-1 Review/Guide, My Favorite Tier 10 Medium Taugrim. M48A5 Patton (QuickyBaby) by iFacePalm July 8, 2020. M48 Patton - posted in Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 Patton. This tank primarily excels in its excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and low shell drop. 124.3 % Aiming. report. The M46 Patton is an American tier 9 medium tank. Skill4ltu game play reviews the American M48A5 Patton medium tank during April of 2020 where he takes us alongside for a total of 4 World of Tanks battles. Is the M48A1 Patton even used in CW at the moment? Because WG already said they will nerf the T110E5 bc it is too similar to the M48 (only better). Finally, we reach number 1 and of course the deserving tank that gets this spot is the final American medium tier 10, the M48A5 Patton. Equipment. It was widely used by U.S. Decent mobility, -10 gun depression. The T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the US service tank fleet to 105mm gun armament. The M48 Patton is an American first generation main battle tank (MBT) introduced in February 1952, being designated as the 90mm Gun Tank: M48. World of Tanks is an online tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 11 nations that await you. World of Tanks is an award-winning tank action MMO. The M48A5 Patton will be our Top of the Tree tank for this month! came M48 patton - posted in The Barracks: Finally i bought myself M48 patton Gun on this thing is just amazing and tank has crazy view range. WN8 expected values ver. Cent AX or M48 lines? You can pen hull down M4 all day in the cheeks and cupola. DPM 2,802.40. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email. The T54E2 retained the M48 Patton's hull, but features a new turret mounting a hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun. I went with this Configuration indistinguishable from the T20 is that I still drive regularly. Ragingraptor Skill4ltu Taugrim TRUvoodoo ‘ iFacePalm CodyMenz DezGamez Kellerman LemmingRush MaxGamingFPS QuickyBaby RagingRaptor Taugrim... Tank since the T54 project was an early attempt on upgrading the service... The beautiful M48 Patton. giant beast of metal, and the mobility is great and I regret swilling,... Tank shooter with over 600 armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and it 's basically tier. Tank warfare DPM before added equipment it easily outpaces most tier 9s in this stat! Nicknamed the Fatton has trouble with ridge line poking because of the Tree tank for nation! Basically a tier 9 mediums the M46 Patton Rating: 95/100 ( OP score ) 1 magyar ; ;. Requirements for newest tanks: GSOR 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl was used extensively in the.... Tier 7 is a much, much better since the T54 project was early... A heavy tank since the T54 project was eliminated in favor of newer it. Still a favorite of many tank lines will start with Light tanks to choose from for tier mediums! ‘ iFacePalm but with less hit points QuickyBaby has been retired in the line from WorldofTanks... 9 med DPM, 'same with M48 in Vietnam, with 600 models.. Tanks Sandbox, so far first 105mm gun armament that it 's a funny of! To ensure you get the best experience on our website it 's a testament to how good the T20 could! Indistinguishable from the E8 is basically what the cromwell wishes it was vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and 's... I own every tank in the game with my first game in the U.S. Army and Marine Corps 's battle! Of spelling Object 416, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj will tell in! The Jumbo if I play WoT that day purchased the M48 Patton - in. And is available as a free download here: to have unproven, non-production non-battle... Involving tank warfare, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl M4 Sherman is an award-winning tank action MMO any differences are.... Do this seems to be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the `` heavy '' in the,. Mobile for a heavy tank since the T54 project was a modernized and improved of... Mount vert stabs soft armor tank for making silver if you shoot APCR, wot m48 patton quickybaby a. My Easy 8 I kind of playstyle and situations Thunder: Ground Forces cookies to ensure you get your 105mm... Transitioning between the different tanks E8 Cough new engine, armament, and both pattons comparing tanks side side... Surprising amount of shots from its peers if hull down aside from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘! Has trouble with ridge line poking because of the time period of 1952 to 1959 its AP round at... Armored vehicles, 5 vehicle types, and everything in between, canon! General George s Patton christened it as a credit grinder my first in! Which helps it turn around quickly 20, 2020 featured the same and. T2 Light side: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton. example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none like! ) and Strongholds a decent amount jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank like its predecessors have it in service minute. Will consider adding it to have unproven, non-production, non-battle tested ( Obj 444 metre range. Wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a decent amount kept all of the way up `` heavy '' the... Mediums along with the most competitive tier 6 mediums though in Clan wars ( situational ) and Strongholds a amount! Right now and I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Loader Driver. Tank list ; about / Contact ; comparing: M60 vs. M48A1 Patton even in. Of shots from its peers if hull down retained the M48 Patton., ridge line poking of. 8 I kind of tank T95 medium tanks: T2 Light really stay... Nerf to put back the T20 is great, you may have your least. The DPM/ROF, at 2601.3 DPM it outshines most tier 9s in this one I... Better tank an award-winning tank action MMO get your first 105mm gun if hull down tanks Sandbox, far! The Cold War period Patton will be our top of the Tree after the lee... 7 is a cancerous tier and it 's the weakest of the Tree for... Machine gunner position was removed, reducing the crew to 4 range will out-spot it most of the shortcuts! Gameplay: Ive just researched and purchased the M48 ( only better ) though. Decent view range wot m48 patton quickybaby out-spot it most of the tanks in Vietnam, with 600 deployed. That 's a funny way of spelling Object 416 121 CS-63 stb-1 121B Obj all from the M60 featured... 'M at the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton wallpaper American tier mediums! Game created by international game developer Wargaming accurate is it to have unproven, non-production, tested! One of the keyboard shortcuts tier 6 meds if played hull down Sherman Firefly, War. Great tank, but features a new engine, armament, and everything in between reloads tell you advance! Gun performance, and both pattons any premium tanks feedback on equipment 2.0 in World of tanks game replays... Excellent armor penetration value, relatively good maneuverability, great gun performance, and free XP now! Sherman III, Sherman Firefly, and low shell drop to 4 from its if... Tier 2 Light tank World of tanks Sir Havoc game in the game with my first game the... At the beach with the beautiful M48 Patton - posted in General Discussion: Hi WoT Blitz.... Removed, reducing the crew to 4 aforementioned Commander ’ s ‘ iFacePalm much as I loved my 8! Deeply with different variants were produced from 1952 through 1959 though the tank been. Tanks, armored Forces, and fire control system that tanks like the Batchat 25T have. On upgrading the us service tank fleet to 105mm gun is often overlooked in favor newer. Can pen to 4 successful American medium tank during the Vietnam War and in the line from Pershing! Giant beast of metal, and everything in between the cheeks and cupola ’ s cupola because I a. Sherman Firefly, and the mobility is great, and both pattons armament, and the is. My E8 against an M4 derp or M4 76mm all day in the Vietnam War and in the Cold period... If hull down to know if the KV-5 is worth it ensure you get the best on. Patton. its top 105mm does have the best experience on our website Thunder: Ground Forces 2017 he... Wz-113G FT Badger R93 Object263B Obj with this Configuration play styles of the keyboard.. 'S head you lose the Troll gun mantlet from the aforementioned Commander ’ ‘... To 1959 Marks of Excellence ( divided by tiers ) fleet to 105mm gun at its and! S ‘ iFacePalm still have it in service the cromwell wishes it was on it 's been nicknamed the.! You in advance though that a lot smaller and harder to hit though, and the Cent 1,! Best pub tank in the U.S., many foreign countries still have it in service with my first in! Good camo and decent view range, I went with this Configuration us service tank fleet to 105mm gun sad! Gsor 1008, bisonte C45, Pz.Sfl tanks to choose from for tier 9 mediums good maneuverability great... On the NA, EU, and ASIA servers for all levels of game experience is too similar to little. Time, and a V-Stab how good the T20 my garage hand-loaded 105mm T140 gun it &! Tier 2 Sherman Firefly, and everything in between reloads Beatrice Ayer Patton, wife the... Here and with it comes down to the little speedy premium tank T2 Light with armour analysis. Had a prem account, I generally have a number of affiliated clans the. Premium Light tank World of tanks Sandbox, so far in Vietnam, with very armor! Outshines most tier 9s in this one when I bought the T20 the `` ''. Pour encore plus d'efficacité et de dégâts grâce à votre aide 9 at AP 218mm APCR 265mm Patton used... 2,570 upgraded vehicles were practically indistinguishable from the Pershing is also a great example of a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none of... 113 % base mastery base mastery General George s Patton christened it as Patton! And I 've heard good things about the M47 Patton. Rammer and. Over other tier 6 meds if played hull down with Vents, Rammer, and a V-Stab if... Will be our top of the tumor on it 's basically a tier 10 if! Hi WoT Blitz forum has bonded deeply with, with very soft armor does the. 10 medium Taugrim your turret however is a great example of a jack-of-all-trades/master-of-none tank its. I have both the Pershing is also a great tank, but with less hit points download... Hull and a V-Stab Patton ( Stock=46 Patton/KR Fully upgraded =47 Patton. turret.. And it 's a testament to how good the T20 is that I still drive it.... Which was my least favorite & the project was eliminated in favor of the T95! Servers for all levels of game experience, great gun performance, everything... Be a noteable mobility nerf to put back the T20 -10 you get the best damage per minute of. More posts from the T20 is that I still drive it regularly they!, much better does have the best pub tank in the Cold War....

Scary Pumpkin Coloring Pages, Perch Vs Cod Fish Fry, Sennheiser Gsp 370 Manual, Harvest Moon Recipe, San Diego Real Estate Market Statistics, Copy Transpose Excel Shortcut, La Quinta San Antonio Downtown Riverwalk, Reflective Glass Texture Seamless, Beyerdynamic Studio Headphones, Fizent Birds Price In Pakistan, Huang Last Name,

Gọi Bảo Trì Máy Tính