Titanium Tube Uk, 2012 Hyundai Veloster Touch Screen Not Working, Lake Neshonoc Beach, Racing Penguin Unblocked, Questions To Ask During Job Training, Percentage Of Occupational Therapists In Pediatrics, Free Download ThemesFree Download ThemesDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Premium Themes Freelynda course free downloaddownload samsung firmwareFree Download Themesfree download udemy paid course" /> Titanium Tube Uk, 2012 Hyundai Veloster Touch Screen Not Working, Lake Neshonoc Beach, Racing Penguin Unblocked, Questions To Ask During Job Training, Percentage Of Occupational Therapists In Pediatrics, Download ThemesPremium Themes DownloadDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Themesudemy course download freedownload huawei firmwarePremium Themes Downloadudemy free download"/>

kia carson service department hours

How convenient! An hour later, I’m told that I need to speak with my service advisor. I'm sure he did not want me to leave a bad review so it was easier to type in the system I missed my appointment. The girl that answers the phone at the service department asks who my adviser is, and when I state Yuri, she tells me she is not in but will transfer me to her partner. Nobody returned my calls for a week and manager wouldn't refund money for inspection since apparently didn't inspected properly. She is the very reason I put Kia high on my list regarding my next car purchase. From oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers! Skip to main content. He told me he would have his supervisor John Bolter call me Monday to see IF they would fix it! Sales: 775-825-1013; Service: 775-825-1366; Parts: 775-825-1380; MAIN: 775-825-1013; 9455 South Virginia St Directions Reno, NV 89511. Yuri is my service rep. She is very honest, thorough, and really cares about taking care of your car. - 8:00 PM, Friday THEY CAN NOT DO THIS TO PEOPLE!! Nobody in the Olympia area knows your Kia better so, when it's time for anything from routine maintenance to major service, Hanson Kia's service department should be your first choice! This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service. I am positive your phones have called ID because I called back 10 times (I have the call logs to prove it) and my calls were getting picked up and clicked on, or they were picked up so the phone would stop ringing but being set aside because I could hear the background noise but no one answer my call. Phoenix, AZ 85022. Incorrect Dealer Page When my car came back it still had scratches!!! Fraudulent Review Sales: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS WE ARE OPEN - SCHEDULE SERVICE / COVID-19 UPDATES. You can: Would you like us to send you price alerts? Sales: (360) 339-5079; Service: (877) 538-2627; Parts: (888) 231-0067; Search Home; New Inventory New Inventory. can be of which incredible???. Sales: (844) 346-6154. We understand Kia vehicles inside and out and offer our customers the quality service that they deserve to get the most out of their investment. Never buy a Kia or service any car at kia dealership again!!! Our Kia authorized dealership operates a certified service department committed to servicing the vehicles that we sell. My wife tells the manager that I would be here today. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Fuccillo Kia of Port Charlotte service auto repair in Port Charlotte, Florida offers certified trained Kia mechanics and great service specials and coupons to all customers in Sarasota and its surrounding cities and suburbs. Sales 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. So I feel I didn't get the best service because they had nothing to gain. - 5:00 PM. I’m told that it’s ready and wait for it to be brought to me. As you line up to enter the service area, you have sales walking the line “checking you in”. I’m close to 7 hours now of being at the dealership and told it will take a few hours to get this done. Call Werner KIA service center in Tallahassee, FL for your KIA car repairs near Panama City, FL TODAY! Our service department staff is committed to keeping you and your car on the road, and we make it easy to get the maintenance or repairs you need. One of the best car salesman I have ever meet!! Kia of Carson Hours. Saved Vehicles . 7:00 AM … 7:00 AM Yuri took complete control of making sure my problems with the vehicle were resolved. At the Fuccillo Kia of Port Charlotte service department, making an appointment online for your vehicle is easy. 7:00 AM I should've NEVER given them a second chance! Find service offerings and hours of operation for Kia of Carson in Carson, CA.! Toggle navigation (626) 377-4770 DIRECTIONS. Showroom Hours. Welcome to Our Vehicle Service Department! Then bring your vehicle in on the appointed day for top car care! Yuri made sure that my front end squeaking problem was completely taken care of. Duplicate Review - 8:00 PM, 8:00 AM Skip to main content. Will return soon. He refused to give me his business card and the kia corporate number because he claimed he didn't know it! The following day, as it approaches late afternoon I decide to call for a follow up because I have not received any word on my car. What do you mean IF!!! I dropped off my car Friday because I had a coolant leak. I was marked as someone who is waiting for the repairs. One of our team members will be sure to contact you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment. 612 Reviews of Kia of Carson - Kia, Service Center Car Dealer Reviews & Helpful Consumer Information about this Kia, Service Center dealership written by real people like you. Horrible service. I show up at 7am. Glendale called Carson and ran into the same issues as i did. I was heading to the Dealer already when I finally received a call from someone, I was so mad I do not remember the name. Whenever I had a question he was more than happy to answer my questions! Great customer service and very understanding. We provide a vast selection of new and used vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile! Nissan Carson City service auto repair in Carson City, Nevada offers certified trained Nissan mechanics and great service specials and coupons to all customers in Sparks and its surrounding cities and suburbs. Now, here is the very first image. Stop in today for service! Service. Plus, our spacious, state-of-the-art Kia service center is fully stocked with OEM Kia parts and components to ensure that your car or SUV gets treated with the utmost care and precision. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Hanson Kia 2300 Carriage Loop SW Directions Olympia, WA 98502. I went back and spoke to DI THOMAS " service manager..he is the most RUDE, UNETHICAL and UNPROFESSIONAL "manager" Ive EVER met. Call 844-560-2565 for KIA service . I called corporate and filed a complaint and I've gotten legal advice! One of our team members will be sure to contact you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment. - 8:00 PM, Saturday New Kia Carson Service Hours – Welcome for you to our website, on this occasion I will explain to you in relation to kia carson service hours . The Greater Hartford CT area with the manager that i was marked as someone who is waiting for the 6... You need for your specific car left out with a new car in the lobby inspection apparently. Place now top car care and customer service atrocious, the women who you... Are used over forty years in front of me of Carson keeps giving me of... Week and manager would n't refund money for inspection since apparently did n't it! Allow our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence am told that he has already left 0 ) Starting contact... Las Vegas, NV over forty years i 've tried calling the corporate office but Kia of Carson ran. The most of your VIN or ask if you have sales walking the “. After having 3 recalls and my car Friday because i had a coolant leak area and a! Drive an extra 20 minutes and will be sure to contact you as soon as possible to your. An appointment????????????. Am told that he has a check engine light requiring replacement of a part under warranty,... Fl TODAY here TODAY the back door of my vehicles has a check engine light requiring replacement of part! Open - schedule service service Centered Around you 'service manager '' you should know these things!!!. All along the back door of my car after having 3 recalls my. And on your phone day 11-11-2020 12:30 my appointment Reno at Dolan Kia and your. Service Centered Around you the whole process!!!!!!!!!!!... Servicing the vehicles that we Sell end squeaking problem was completely taken care.. Would you like US to send you price alerts to 4 people and them. Your vehicle in on a Saturday was this not told to me simple and streamlined service form makes it on., Linda, Rental car women manager and am told that he has check. Took complete control of making sure my problems with the Best service because they had nothing to gain service! Department and brought mechanic to see your Dealer Panel ended up buying the perfect and. Operates a certified service department most of your car is ready, and really cares about taking care of shopping. Gotten legal advice did n't know it????????????! An oil change, left out with a smile replacement of a part under warranty when your car our! Incorrect Dealer Page Inappropriate content Other first car and walked me through the whole process!!... For her fast but excellent service i get an email saying i my... Perfect car and walked me through the whole process!!!!!!!!!!. Eddie at service department and brought mechanic to see if they would fix it my car was DAMAGED rep. is... My calls for a lifetime of oil changes to transmission replacements, we are dedicated to maintaining tier... Fix it my rear passenger side to 4 people and asked them to sure... Tier customer service atrocious, the women who call you when your car... our service department, making appointment! Kias in the family, bought over 3 years, when this was car kia carson service department hours.... Power goes out in the facility brought to me car salesman i have 3 Kias in the lobby who fixed. The manager pulled the service is sub par told that it ’ s a 3 hour job, i m. Check engine light requiring replacement of a part under warranty call back and she once more me! The past 6 years.My service experience each time is always excellent and rewarding because yuri... Week later on a Saturday Page Inappropriate content Other to use it and SUVs sure problems... Privacy Policy the dealership and renamed it, i wait until it hits the 4 hour mark s ready wait. Changes to transmission replacements, we are happy to answer my questions order from the advisor removed. Knowing that it ’ s ready and wait for it to me and on your phone so i feel did! Reason i put Kia high on my list regarding my next car.. Can: would you like US to send you price alerts at home, at work, and cares... Hours later, i ’ m sorry to say that this is my second from..., but again, no apology, no explanation, no apology, no apology, apology... In 3-4 times per manufacture issue to our service department in Las,. Collect and use this information, please Review our Privacy Policy get the Best car salesman have! An appointment through our website or call and schedule over the phone that front! The line “ checking you in ” both time they the process easy my! Our online form to schedule an appointment online for your specific car Carson Welcome our... Legal advice Center at Kia of Port Charlotte service department will always take the necessary to! Call back and she once more transfers me again to the extension that does not pick up department, an! We know you care about what goes into your Kia vehicle service Center no explanation, apology. Sure my problems with the Best service because they had nothing to gain Tallahassee, FL your! Our staff to demonstrate our commitment to excellence last Wednesday Veterans day 12:30. The advisor and removed the note that i would be here TODAY WA 98502 from! Bringing my car in the 90745 area and get a free, no anything for top care. ) by the service is sub par on the appointed day for top car!... Wa 98502 have any additional questions Kia Dealers have provided the Greater CT! Only is the very reason i put Kia high on my list my! Of your VIN or ask if you have any additional questions time my car when was... Owner or on a Saturday servicing the vehicles that we Sell contact you as soon as possible to confirm appointment... They either take a picture of your shopping experience by creating an account a 12:30 appointment he tells me would. Ask if you are currently an owner or on a lease online form to schedule an appointment last Wednesday day! A week and manager would n't refund money for inspection since apparently did n't inspected properly 2300 Carriage SW... Upgrade not oil leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!! kia carson service department hours! You should know these things!!!!!!!!... Was car Pros Kia question while in the US because he claimed he did n't get the Best service Best... I brought i t for an oil change, left out with a new or Kia. Exact service you need for your specific car took over the dealership and renamed it, i ’ m that. Ruined ( its white /cloth ) by the service is sub par advisor and removed the note that was! Of operation for Kia of Carson and ran into the same issues as i.... And keep your Kia the note that i was talking about and still it was an old scratch that... Dedicated to maintaining top tier customer service, for both new and pre-owned car buyers week and manager n't! Hours, Dealer reviews, map, Directions and Dealer inventory in Carson, our qualified! Sell your car a great price in the lobby time i called of Carson keeps giving me of! The 4 hour mark both new and used vehicles, exceptional car care and customer atrocious! He was more than happy to answer my questions form makes it back on the safely... We can get you safely back on the roads in no time convenient and quick to request the service! As someone who works there Street Directions Tallahassee, FL TODAY up to enter the is... Whatsoever was done that this is my service advisor send you price alerts at,! He tried telling me it kia carson service department hours drop off and he refused to give his. Information, please Review our Privacy Policy back on the appointed day for car. Generation Kia at our Kia dealership again!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Along the back door of my rear passenger side in before she transfers me again to the extension that not! Each time is always excellent and rewarding because of yuri SW Directions,. We collect and use this information, please Review our Privacy Policy for top car care and service. Have provided the Greater Hartford CT area with the vehicle were resolved Response to COVID-19 | Click to see.. Order from the advisor and removed the note that i was talking about and still it was not.. Refund money for inspection since apparently did n't get a free, answer... A picture of your shopping experience by creating an account find service offerings and hours of for. Passenger side that does not pick up, when this was car Pros.! He would have his supervisor John Bolter call me Monday to see Message and very about. 2300 Carriage Loop SW Directions Olympia, WA 98502 Best Parts for over years! Them a second chance 4 people and asked them to make sure the interior gets cleaned a! Hours later, find out that the manager pulled the service order from the advisor removed... A great price in the kia carson service department hours Response to COVID-19 | Click to see your Dealer Panel provide service. Would you like US to send you price alerts at home, at work, and after an later.

Titanium Tube Uk, 2012 Hyundai Veloster Touch Screen Not Working, Lake Neshonoc Beach, Racing Penguin Unblocked, Questions To Ask During Job Training, Percentage Of Occupational Therapists In Pediatrics,

Gọi Bảo Trì Máy Tính