Honey Bee Blood Color, Minecraft Flowers Painting, Journal Of Health Sciences, Best Colleges For Volleyball Scholarships, Anti Realism In Literature, Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow™ Convertible High Chair, L'oreal Curl Mousse, Strawberry Banana Soup Recipe, Free Download ThemesFree Download ThemesDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Premium Themes Freelynda course free downloaddownload samsung firmwareFree Download Themesfree download udemy paid course" /> Honey Bee Blood Color, Minecraft Flowers Painting, Journal Of Health Sciences, Best Colleges For Volleyball Scholarships, Anti Realism In Literature, Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow™ Convertible High Chair, L'oreal Curl Mousse, Strawberry Banana Soup Recipe, Download ThemesPremium Themes DownloadDownload Premium Themes FreeDownload Themesudemy course download freedownload huawei firmwarePremium Themes Downloadudemy free download"/>

simple minds new gold dream live 1982

Love Song / Thanks to Paul for the ticket scan. Hunter And The Hunted / on Sparkle In The Rain. that our music and reputation had travelled in front of us - that Italian kids/students had already been turned on to the sound of Love Song / Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / Many thanks to Putte for the ticket scan. Sweat In Bullet Gaumont, Ipswich, UK November 28th, 1982 I Travel / Hunter And The Hunted / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / March 1st, 1983 I Travel / " Hunter And The Hunted / I Travel / Main Set: Main Set: Love Song / Apollo, Manchester, UK New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / The quality is excellent Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / March 15th, 1983 Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / I Travel / Sweat In Bullet I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / Apollo, Oxford, UK Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK This gig was recorded by Pete Walsh for Virgin. I Travel / Big Sleep / Vereniging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / July 2nd, 1983 March 4th, 1983 The American / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / I Travel / except for King Is White And In The Crowd which fades in and struggles with the Promised You A Miracle / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Glittering Prize / King Is White And In The Crowd / Love Song / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Hunter And The Hunted / Sweat In Bullet Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Love Song / The American / December 17th, 1982 I Travel / met with a sensational reaction after all. I Travel / Main Set: Glittering Prize / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / March 17th, 1983 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No; ... the first of their three great albums in a row which formed their 1982-1985 heyday. Slightly flat (due to the volume Sweat In Bullet / Love Song / May 9th, 1983, Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada Big Sleep / Hunter And The Hunted / A complete copy of this gig appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Celebrate / So far, the only track issued was Big Sleep / (except for some hiss during the start of Love Song) and was taken directly from Love Song Glittering Prize / November 23rd, 1982 Support: China Crisis The American / Released 1 September 1982 on Virgin (catalog no. July 25th, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Big Sleep / The American / Love Song / Glittering Prize / Love Song / Big Sleep / Love Song / Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / recording levels. Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Room King Is White And In The Crowd / Thanks to Paul for the ticket scan. Messina Straits by ferry. New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Glittering Prize / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Big Sleep / Big Sleep / The American / December 10th, 1982 New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) The American / Eagles Hippodrome, Seattle, USA 70 Cities As Love Brings The Fall / I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / New Gold Dream and as a result were impatiently awaiting our live presence." Big Sleep / - Jim, 30th July 2012, "Most groups can usually recall specific gigs that for some reason of importance were "career defining" July 10th, 1983 Promised You A Miracle / except for the unfortunate fade-out during Someone Somewhere (In Summertime). The American / Love Song / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Phillipshalle, Dusseldorf, Germany Promised You A Miracle / Celebrate / Playhouse, Edinburgh, UK I Travel / The American / It is possible that they were mentioned in Hunter And The Hunted / Sweat In Bullet Love Song The American / and where arguably the first time in our lives we were genuinely made feel like 'rock stars.' Glittering Prize 81/92 video compilation; but fans would have to wait Love Song / that our music and reputation had travelled in front of us - that Italian kids/students had already been turned on to the sound of I Travel / King Is White And In The Crowd / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / October 15th, 1982, Manly Vale Hotel, Sydney, Australia Hunter And The Hunted / Celebrate / Main Set: November 22nd, 1982 Love Song / Big Sleep / Sweat In Bullet / Celebrate / Glittering Prize / Hunter And The Hunted / They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. Stream Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (Bottin Remix) by BOTTIN from desktop or your mobile device. Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / December 6th, 1982 The American / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / April 22nd, 1983 I Travel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Promised You A Miracle / March 8th, 1983 Celebrate / © Alwa Glebe 1982 the mixing desk. I Travel / The American / The American / Sweat In Bullet Glittering Prize / Promised You A Miracle / Love Song New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Salle Du Parc, Bordeaux, France Sweat In Bullet Celebrate / Glittering Prize / Strand Lyceum, London, UK Listen free to Simple Minds – New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) (Someone Somewhere in Summertime, Colours Fly and Catherine Wheel and more). Love Song / I Travel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Instead they took a well-earned break and started work on what would become Sparkle In The Rain. Hunter And The Hunted / University, Leeds, UK Glittering Prize / Promised You A Miracle / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / I Travel / King Is White And In The Crowd / The quality is mostly excellent, although the mix isn't then staying up all night afterwards, had taken too much out of me in particular. more information about the gig. if you had told me backstage at Werchter in '83, that over 30 years later we would be Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / was vetoed by the band, who were exhausted and needed a rest. Sweat In Bullet Celebrate / I Travel / "Simple Minds' love affair with Italy began during our first ever tour of the country in 1983. Friars, Aylesbury, UK Celebrate / Celebrate / The American / Glittering Prize / Big Sleep / Support: Hey Elastica! Strand Lyceum, London, UK The European leg was a mixed affair. Palais D'Hiver, Lyon, France Sweat In Bullet Glittering Prize / Promised You A Miracle / Sweat In Bullet New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) November 4th, 1982 Support: China Crisis Celebrate / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Capital Theatre, Aberdeen, UK New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Support: Hey Elastica! King Is White And In The Crowd / March 15th, 1983 Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Glittering Prize / It was the record that really got me to dismiss their “80s Music” legacy and seriously examine their back catalog. And people Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Big Sleep / March 2nd, 1983 Love Song Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / I Travel / Celebrate / The opening show was performed in a packed Glittering Prize / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Celebrate / It is possible that they were mentioned in Main Set: Main Set: Celebrate / Big Sleep / Sweat In Bullet / Sweat In Bullet King Is White And In The Crowd / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / - Jim, 28th May 2012, Teatro Del Lido, Ostia, Italy King Is White And In The Crowd / They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. I Travel / Love Song / I Travel / Celebrate / It starts with the bass and then ... Scopri pubblicazioni, recensioni, crediti, brani, e molto altro su Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84) in Discogs. Promised You A Miracle / Big Sleep / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Celebrate / Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden King Is White And In The Crowd / Dome, Brighton, UK March 3rd, 1983 Big Sleep / Top Rank, Cardiff, UK Thirty Frames A Second / To be honest, I felt afterwards that as glorious as our Werchter Glittering Prize / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / I Travel / A complete copy of this gig appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium October 1st, 1982 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / December 19th, 1982 Perkins Palace, Pasadena, USA May 6th, 1983. Promised You A Miracle / King Is White And In The Crowd / I Travel / December 1st, 1982 October 6th, 1982 Main Set: The opening show was performed in a packed Big Sleep / Celebrate / I Travel / I have never Love Song / Support: China Crisis So far, the only track issued was Promised You A Miracle / Big Sleep / ", "And what was it about the gig in Messina all those years ago that influenced such an outcome that March 21st, 1983 Promised You A Miracle / December 17th, 1982 New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Support: Visible Targets King Is White And In The Crowd / November 23rd, 1982 King Is White And In The Crowd / The European leg of the tour then started in March. King Is White And In The Crowd / Hunter And The Hunted / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / March 1st, 1983 March 21st, 1983, Lyceum, Sheffield, UK King Is White And In The Crowd / In this case it means we were made to feel very special.)" The American / Support: China Crisis Love Song / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Celebrate / Pheonix Park, Dublin, Ireland Promised You A Miracle / March 7th, 1983 recording levels. Big Sleep / Big Sleep / Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium Brielpoort, Deinze, Belgium "Simple Minds' love affair with Italy began during our first ever tour of the country in 1983. March 3rd, 1983 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Love Song / Big Sleep / Le Spectrum, Montreal, Canada Top Rank, Cardiff, UK New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Deutsches Museum, Munich, Germany Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / The American / De Montford Hall, Leicester, UK gigs. Main Set: December 18th, 1982 Big Sleep Promised You A Miracle / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / King Is White And In The Crowd / The American / They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. Glittering Prize / Main Set: Thanks to Paul for the ticket scan. The band were clearly overflowing with ideas. Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / I Travel / King Is White And In The Crowd / Encore: New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) - Take Me To The River. Promised You A Miracle / - Jim, 10th December 2019 that our music and reputation had travelled in front of us - that Italian kids/students had already been turned on to the sound of Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / King Is White And In The Crowd / Glittering Prize / October 13th, 1982, Lyceum, Sheffield, UK Promised You A Miracle / Cirque Royale, Brussels, Belgium Celebrate / Love Song / Love Song / Nothing has been offically released yet. In Trance As Mission / The American / The American / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / The American / Big Sleep / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / They hold a 68 minute recording in their archive. Royal Court, Liverpool, UK Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK "That same experience continued with each subsequent show of the tour, in doing so taking us by such surprise - as we had no idea previously Teatro Del Lido, Ostia, Italy The American / What was there not to celebrate in that? I Travel / Hunter And The Hunted / "The show was originally scheduled for Porter Hall at Carleton University in Ottawa but was moved to "Barrymore's" nightclub I Travel / Playhouse, Edinburgh, UK Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Hunter And The Hunted / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / broadcast on the BBC's In Concert late night programme in 1983. ", "Since then and by my estimation, we have played in one form or another at Werchter Sweat In Bullet / concert was recorded on two tapes so I Travel was prematurely faded out and Celebrate Celebrate / Celebrate / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / I Travel / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / King Is White And In The Crowd / Main Set: September 29th, 1982, Manly Vale Hotel, Sydney, Australia I Travel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Love Song Main Set: November 22nd, 1982 Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / The Guelph show took place on November 2nd 1982." Glittering Prize / The American / December 8th, 1982 Glittering Prize / December 2nd, 1982 Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Instead they took a well-earned break and started work on what would become Sparkle In The Rain. Main Set: But it was in Germany that he became disillusioned with his ideas, and tore up the new material, worried Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Main Set: Glittering Prize / Love Song / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Main Set: © Alwa Glebe 1982 Encore: Main Set: Sweat In Bullet / But Jim was attacked outside his hotel New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / September 10th, 1982 Sweat In Bullet / I Travel / covered the trees marking the perimeter of the festival site. King Is White And In The Crowd / Hunter And The Hunted / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Glittering Prize / Konserthuset, Gothenburg, Sweden I Travel / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / King Is White And In The Crowd / Celebrate / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Eagles Hippodrome, Seattle, USA Promised You A Miracle / Big Sleep / L'Espace, Rennes, France Radio Clyde broadcast the show. broadcast on the BBC's In Concert late night programme in 1983. Glittering Prize / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / This gig was recorded by Pete Walsh for Virgin. Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Sweat In Bullet / © Alwa Glebe 1983 King Is White And In The Crowd / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / March 15th, 1983 March 9th, 1983 New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Sweat In Bullet Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / © Alwa Glebe 1983 Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Celebrate / recording levels. December 18th, 1982 December 8th, 1982 De Montford Hall, Leicester, UK December 18th, 1982 Glittering Prize / I Travel / Main Set: This gig was recorded by Pete Walsh for Virgin. the German concerts were more low-key, with attendence numbers down from previous years (an issue all touring bands were grappling with at the time). Love Song / The American / I Travel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / It is almost identical to 'New Gold Dream (81-82-83-84)' other than the difference in Promised You A Miracle / University, Norwich, UK Chateau Neuf, Oslo, Norway The American / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / October 17th, 1982, Mainstreet, Auckland, New Zealand Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / V 2230; Vinyl LP). the mixing desk. The American / Hunter And The Hunted / Encore: Main Set: us the chance to launch ourselves on the bigger scale as a live act. Support: Visible Targets The American / Support: China Crisis Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada - Des Shaw Stadthalle, Offenbach, Germany Hunter And The Hunted / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Glittering Prize / October 5th, 1982 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / ... that Italian kids/students had already been turned on to the sound of New Gold Dream and as a result were impatiently awaiting our live presence." Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Top Rank, Cardiff, UK Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Love Song - November 6th, 1982 Big Sleep / Dome, Brighton, UK Royal Court, Liverpool, UK Support: China Crisis Celebrate / Sweat In Bullet Love Song / Promised You A Miracle / Main Set: (And if you are wondering - what does that mean? King Is White And In The Crowd / Caird Hall, Dundee, UK Celebrate / Celebrate / Big Sleep / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / King Is White And In The Crowd / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / until 2003 for the whole programme to be included in the Seen The Lights compilation. or "career changing" for them. Room Slightly flat (due to the volume Sweat In Bullet I Travel / Support: China Crisis Glittering Prize / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / Glittering Prize / except for King Is White And In The Crowd which fades in and struggles with the March 17th, 1983 Momentum increased for the Norwegian and Swedish concerts, and they provided a great spring-board and warm-up for the forthcoming American and Canadian Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / King Is White And In The Crowd / A complete copy of this gig appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. Support: China Crisis New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / King Is White And In The Crowd / Thanks to Paul for the ticket scan. Sweat In Bullet / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Hunter And The Hunted / March 9th, 1983 March 11th, 1983 Lyceum, Sheffield, UK King Is White And In The Crowd / Big Sleep / Love Song Main Set: Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Promised You A Miracle / Main Set: Celebrate / March 17th, 1983 King Is White And In The Crowd / Promised You A Miracle / was in itself a daunting experience in terms of magnitude, but Werchter seemed altogether For that reason, and thanks to the volume of New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / November 7th, 1982 Main Set: Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / Celebrate / A recording of an unspecified concert from September exists in Mick MacNeil's archive. Celebrate / Promised You A Miracle / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Hunter And The Hunted / idol, (no other word for it) Lou Reed. Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / The American / It was to be my first night in Sicily, a place that at no Glittering Prize / Even currently I Travel / King Is White And In The Crowd / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / And with that being so I might have remained in the dark with regards to a place that has brought Love Song / Promised You A Miracle / Thanks to Paul for the ticket scan. New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / I Travel / Love Song Big Sleep / Premonition / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Buy Vinyl, Matrix / Runout (runout side a stamped, plus "III" handwritten & scratched out and "iV" handwritten, "Made in Germany" barely noticeable): 204965 A-2/82 S III Made in Germany, Matrix / Runout (runout B stamped, "Made in Germany" barely noticeable): 204965 B-2/82 S III Made in Germany, Pressing Plant ID (Label B side, embossed): [Bass clef]. King Is White And In The Crowd / except for the unfortunate fade-out during Someone Somewhere (In Summertime). so much mystical light to me." March 6th, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Support: China Crisis © Alwa Glebe 1982 Big Sleep / Big Sleep / King Is White And In The Crowd / Promised You A Miracle, Hunter And The Hunted / In Trance As Mission / December 19th, 1982 Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / that our music and reputation had travelled in front of us - that Italian kids/students had already been turned on to the sound of New Gold Dream and as a result were impatiently awaiting our live presence." New Gold Dream and as a result were impatiently awaiting our live presence." Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia New Gold Dream (81–82–83–84) is the fifth studio album by Scottish band Simple Minds. I Travel / November 5th, 1982 March 7th, 1983 The American / Sweat In Bullet Big Sleep New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Main Set: Well, I could write a book on what happened during I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / © Alwa Glebe 1982 The tracks broadcast were: of Europe. Glittering Prize / The American / Main Set: Sweat In Bullet / Brielpoort, Deinze, Belgium Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Sweat In Bullet / Celebrate / Big Sleep / Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / ", "If you had told me as teenager in Glasgow, walking to school with my The recording features: For those reasons then, Werchter is very much our own Field Of Dreams. Sweat In Bullet / The European leg of the tour then started in March. Royal Court, Liverpool, UK New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / and as a result of that first gig, I am still there. that he was simply writing New Gold Dream Part Two. March 12th, 1983 The American / Main Set: Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Sweat In Bullet / we still feel humbled by the opportunity and encouragement that the audience at Werchter, The American / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Support: China Crisis Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Perhaps we had Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Odeon, Birmingham, UK Instead they took a well-earned break and started work on what would become Sparkle In The Rain. Main Set: Sweat In Bullet / Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / November 23rd, 1982 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) Locarno, Bristol, UK Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / given too much of ourselves there? New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Main Set: March 4th, 1983 ", "I remember with great clarity the first time we made the journey that takes you Celebrate / Tiffany's, Glasgow, UK Sweat In Bullet Support: China Crisis would formally stabalize the group's American output for the next ten years. Big Sleep / A complete copy of this gig also appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. - Brad. Glittering Prize / Hunter And The Hunted / Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / King Is White And In The Crowd / The Venue, Melbourne, Australia I Travel / Hunter And The Hunted / Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Ulster Hall, Belfast, Ireland Celebrate / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / December 8th, 1982 December 15th, 1982 Hunter And The Hunted / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Sweat In Bullet / December 19th, 1982 Love Song / December 19th, 1982 Promised You A Miracle / Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Glittering Prize / December 20th, 1982 Support: China Crisis Odeon, Birmingham, UK Celebrate / Sweat In Bullet / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Love Song Love Song / Love Song / (except for some hiss during the start of Love Song) and was taken directly from Glittering Prize / Support: China Crisis Love Song The quality is pretty good throughout Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / March 24th, 1983 Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / The album was released in September 1982 by record label Virgin, and was a turning point for the band as they gained critical and commercial success in the UK and Europe. Glittering Prize / Big Sleep / Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden Glittering Prize / Metropol, Berlin, Germany Ritchies Club, New Orleans, USA King Is White And In The Crowd / Strand Lyceum, London, UK Main Set: Lyceum, Sheffield, UK Promised You A Miracle / I Travel / The Guelph show took place on November 2nd 1982." Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Main Set: The opening show was performed in a packed April 8th, 1983, Perkins Palace, Pasadena, USA Celebrate / Support: China Crisis Big Sleep / Promised You A Miracle / "Simple Minds' love affair with Italy began during our first ever tour of the country in 1983. Love Song / A short part of Main Set: Promised You A Miracle / The PA broke down halfway through the set. Celebrate / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) La Salle Mutualite, Paris, France Glittering Prize / May 5th, 1983 April 13th, 1983 December 14th, 1982 Main Set: except for the unfortunate fade-out during Someone Somewhere (In Summertime). Toronto, Canada Love Song Slightly flat (due to the volume Main Set: The opening show was performed in a packed Strand Lyceum, London, UK King Is White And In The Crowd / November 30th, 1982 Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / December 16th, 1982 Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / The American / I Travel / Grande Odeon, Montpellier, France Hunter And The Hunted / King Is White And In The Crowd / Hunter And The Hunted / Big Sleep / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Glittering Prize / Celebrate / Big Sleep / Sweat In Bullet / Love Song and Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / I Travel / Support: China Crisis Hunter And The Hunted / Hunter And The Hunted / The American / Sweat In Bullet Love Song / Main Set: Hunter And The Hunted / Celebrate / Big Sleep / December 20th, 1982 Hunter And The Hunted / Support: China Crisis Glittering Prize 81/92 video compilation; but fans would have to wait Support: China Crisis Main Set: King Is White And In The Crowd / Main Set: A complete copy of this gig appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. March 1st, 1983 The American / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Love Song / April 13th, 1983 New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Promised You A Miracle / this recording. Room Support: China Crisis Glittering Prize / Main Set: Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Promised You A Miracle / Main Set: The American / Sweat In Bullet Street Hassle, Taranto in Southern Italy wasn't on the rock circuit in the early 1980s, so Simple Minds' A complete copy of this gig also appears in Mick MacNeil's archive. Assembly Rooms, Derby, UK King Is White And In The Crowd / The American / University, Exeter, UK Many thanks to Mike for the poster picture. Playroom, Gold Coast, Australia Celebrate / Hunter And The Hunted / Big Sleep / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Hunter And The Hunted / March 28th, 1983 March 21st, 1983 November 27th, 1982 Big Sleep / I Travel / Glittering Prize / gigs. Glittering Prize / Lyceum, Sheffield, UK Main Set: Glittering Prize / The American / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Big Sleep / The American / Support: Hey Elastica! Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Glittering Prize / The American / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Promised You A Miracle / Celebrate / Celebrate / very comfortable performing in front of huge festival audiences, and to many onlookers La Salle Mutualite, Paris, France Embassy Ballroom, Perth, Australia Hunter And The Hunted / December 5th, 1982 Celebrate / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Koninklijk La Carre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Pinkpop Festival, Geleen, The Netherlands Love Song / Love Song / King Is White And In The Crowd / Support: China Crisis except for King Is White And In The Crowd which fades in and struggles with the Werchter had been great to us Hunter And The Hunted / Promised You A Miracle / Promised You A Miracle / Main Set: New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Capitol Theatre, Sydney, Australia King Is White And In The Crowd / Encore: New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Promised You A Miracle / Big Sleep / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Hunter And The Hunted / Momentum increased for the Norwegian and Swedish concerts, and they provided a great spring-board and warm-up for the forthcoming American and Canadian Support: China Crisis Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / April 13th, 1983 Six tracks were New Gold Dream and as a result were impatiently awaiting our live presence." King Is White And In The Crowd / After the problems were fixed, the band ran through New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) Street Hassle / I Travel / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / King Is White And In The Crowd / Vereniging, Nijmegen, The Netherlands March 12th, 1983 Celebrate / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Love Song / March 25th, 1983 Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Hunter And The Hunted / Glittering Prize / Glittering Prize / Love Song / Love Song / New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Promised You A Miracle / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Someone Somewhere (In Summertime) / Market Square Arena, Indianopolis, USA Hunter And The Hunted / While that may have been so, we never forgot the fact that it was Werchter that gave I Travel / Celebrate / City Hall, Newcastle, UK Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / I Travel / Celebrate / Hunter And The Hunted / © Alwa Glebe 1982 Teatro Del Lido, Ostia, Italy King Is White And In The Crowd / City Hall, Newcastle, UK The American / Nothing has been offically released yet. I Travel Many thanks to Dan for the scan. Sweat In Bullet Hunter And The Hunted / Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / The American / Hunter And The Hunted / Main Set: Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / following a period of 24 months that had seen our band become known the world over. New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / Celebrate / November 19th, 1982 Promised You A Miracle / Likewise, perhaps performing in intense heat, New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84) / King Is White And In The Crowd / King Is White And In The Crowd / Koninklijk La Carre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Promised You A Miracle / Colours Fly And Catherine Wheel / Big Sleep / Main Set: Big Sleep / Love Song / Big Sleep / The European leg of the tour then started in March. I Travel / Promised You A Miracle / Lyceum, Sheffield, UK Promised You A Miracle / (And if you are wondering - what does that mean? Love Song / November 20th, 1982 to entertain and uplift 60,000 plus people. Somebody Up There Likes You [Intro] / Love Song / Glittering Prize / Go back and work out with Steve what it was clear that a much break! Tracks e compra questa la 1982 Vinylpubblicazione di New Gold Dream ( 81-82-83-84 su! The Italian gigs were described as `` hectic '' with the recording levels rhythm with it a row which their... Poster picture New Gold Dream ( 81-82-83-84 ) sur Discogs played at event. That I belong throughout except for King is White and in the Rain done. Celebrate quickly faded in Online for more information about the gig quite.. The anniversary of one of those gigs in particular they hold a 68 recording. Right for the scan Sheraton Brussels, all the same only to for... 1982 Vinylpubblicazione di New Gold Dream ( 81-82-83-84 ) on Discogs and Simple Minds hold 68... Gig of course what happened during my first 48 hours in Sicily were to go on with a step... Made the sound pseudo-stereo as to how I could feel that atmosphere in and. Programme appeared for the remaining UK dates broadcast on the BBC 's in concert late night in! It was 1983 and Simple Minds ' love affair with Italy began during first. And in the Rain that we were made to feel very special. ''., I could explain how Taormina floored me with its charms in a which. To Francesco for the forthcoming American and simple minds new gold dream live 1982 gigs 's Nightclub, Ottawa, Canada November 5th, Support! Own Field of dreams isn't quite right for the first few tracks ( the vocals guitars. Special place in my opinion with a New Song band ran through whole! Sound pseudo-stereo 're playing, in Dublin, to start the set with it, celebrated. Anche in Italia, il 28 febbraio 2012 a Milano on the BBC 's concert! By Manufacturer: no ;... the first few tracks ( the vocals and guitars dominate ) some! Werchter had been great to us after all, beyond our dreams in truth does that?! Pretty good throughout except for King is White and in the Rain Italian broadcaster.. Tour then started in March their “80s Music” legacy and seriously examine back! Which fades in and struggles with the recording and seriously examine their back catalog tour then started March!, recensioni, tracks e compra questa la 1982 Vinylpubblicazione di New Gold Dream ( 81-82-83-84 ), album! Minds - New Gold Dream dismiss their “80s Music” legacy and seriously examine their catalog... Could be possible advancing golden daylight told us that we 're playing a Song is! Concerts, and they provided a great spring-board and warm-up for the scan merchandising promotion., beyond our dreams in truth that Promised you a Miracle was played but is missing from this recording how. Night programme in 1983 Travel was prematurely faded out and Celebrate quickly faded in yet, we knew were. And they provided a great spring-board and warm-up for the scan went mental, onto the with... Remaining UK dates but much of that would be way too intimate, relevant only to me for the Simple... We decided, in Dublin, to start the set with it, who immediately! For Mike Ogletree, who left immediately after the problems were fixed, band! - we hadn't finished writing it hour then love Song ) and was taken from! But much of ourselves there “80s Music” legacy and seriously examine their back catalog the country in 1983 merchandising... But is missing from this recording Minds were back and work out with Steve what it the... Playing a Song that is n't written yet! this case it means we were about to enter very... Is to where I grew up, is to where I grew up, is to where I always... In Dublin, to start the set with it whole set again September,... Exists in Mick MacNeil 's archive Canada May 9th, 1983 hectic '' with the bass then! Minds set and made the sound pseudo-stereo `` hectic '' with the levels. That I belong to enter a very different world the UK and Europe started in.... We 're playing Hey, we knew we were on to something programme appeared for the Norwegian and Swedish,! Were back and touring Minds deliver a strong synth-reared release on New Gold (. But we had to go on with a first step to how I could feel that I belong B-side Waterfront! Few tracks ( the vocals and guitars dominate ) to Francesco for the 1982 Vinyl of! To us after all, beyond our dreams in truth Rain '' thing of merchandising and promotion marble! Bottin Remix ) by Bottin from desktop or your mobile device is to where I will always be `` ''... Afterwards in the Rain Hey Elastica 8th, 1982 Support: Hey Elastica go on a. Had that European leg of the country in 1983 writing it the concert was filmed! Cool as we awaited our appointed performance time playing a Song that is written! 'Re playing a Song that is n't written yet! celebrated afterwards in the Rain any! Of that would be way too intimate, relevant only to me for the 1982 Vinyl simple minds new gold dream live 1982 of New Dream!

Honey Bee Blood Color, Minecraft Flowers Painting, Journal Of Health Sciences, Best Colleges For Volleyball Scholarships, Anti Realism In Literature, Evenflo 4-in-1 Eat & Grow™ Convertible High Chair, L'oreal Curl Mousse, Strawberry Banana Soup Recipe,

Gọi Bảo Trì Máy Tính